Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know it's only a small thing, but I love the way Robson handles the media. If he can beat Motherwell I'd have him in until the end of the season. Might help with getting the right man in as well, if we don't press on with Robson.
100%agree with you,comes across really really well

Kjetil Knutsen doing well so far tonight in prep for emerging in the away dugout at Fir Park on Saturday.

Selling all the team’s best players and only just starting pre-season training doesn’t seem to be stopping him make Ange’s worldbeaters look distinctly average.

9 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Kjetil Knutsen doing well so far tonight in prep for emerging in the away dugout at Fir Park on Saturday.

Selling all the team’s best players and only just starting pre-season training doesn’t seem to be stopping him make Ange’s worldbeaters look distinctly average.

A rather desperate come and get me plea from kjetil if I’m honest. 

Very good KK but we have our heart set on jack Ross. 

8 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

The board making a decision today apparently 

Looks like it’s between Goodwin & Ross 

Godwin’s star is still rising. Ross plateaued a while ago. Basically it’s a choice between a young manager on the rise who could still go either way, or a guy who will steady the ship but be punted in a season or two because the fans are bored.

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

Godwin’s star is still rising. Ross plateaued a while ago. Basically it’s a choice between a young manager on the rise who could still go either way, or a guy who will steady the ship but be punted in a season or two because the fans are bored.

Yeah, Goodwin rising star, team are only 5 points away from Ross County in 3rd bottom, how the mighty have fallen! 

18 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Yeah, Goodwin rising star, team are only 5 points away from Ross County in 3rd bottom, how the mighty have fallen! 

Maybe I could have termed it better. What I mean, is that he is still quite inexperienced, but moving in an upwards trajectory. He could still end up complete bobbins, but he is doing well enough so far. Jack Ross is a known quantity.

Saints fans better get the brave face on if the water cooler gossip in Aberdeen is to be believed 
We’re offering the job to Jim Goodwin, hope to have it tied up by close of play today 
I think every Saints fan bar a very odd few fully expects it to be fair. No game face required just hopefully a swift replacement to try to minimise disruption.