Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, elvis said:

So spill the beans what do you know.

Easy really.

More likely scenario (unfortunately) is that the Dons appoint Ross & Saints keep Goodwin….

Or the Dons go for Goodwin & Saints take Ross back as his replacement.

It will be option 1, although of the 2, I prefer the second option.

Aberdeen chairman Dave Cormack has made initial contact with Neil Warnock about the vacant managerial post at Pittodrie, following the removal of Stephen Glass on Sunday. The experienced Warnock, who turned 73 in December, is keen to manage in the Scottish top flight after departing Middlesbrough earlier this season. (Various)

3 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Easy really.

More likely scenario (unfortunately) is that the Dons appoint Ross & Saints keep Goodwin….

Or the Dons go for Goodwin & Saints take Ross back as his replacement.

It will be option 1, although of the 2, I prefer the second option.

Ross won’t be back at Saints it won’t work a second time. 

He’s not coming back to a club of our relative size and standing after managing at Sunderland and Hibs. 

He wants a bigger gig. 

13 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Aberdeen chairman Dave Cormack has made initial contact with Neil Warnock about the vacant managerial post at Pittodrie, following the removal of Stephen Glass on Sunday. The experienced Warnock, who turned 73 in December, is keen to manage in the Scottish top flight after departing Middlesbrough earlier this season. (Various)

💩

7 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Ross won’t be back at Saints it won’t work a second time. 

He’s not coming back to a club of our relative size and standing after managing at Sunderland and Hibs. 

He wants a bigger gig. 

I hear you, but would you have seen McInnes at a Championship club 12 months ago? 

2 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

I hear you, but would you have seen McInnes at a Championship club 12 months ago? 

A short time ago when Goodwin was sticking rigidly to the suicidal 3 at the back disaster earlier in the season. Rumour has it the board had lined up Del Boy as his replacement. Now we’re flying after he changed to a back four, and haven’t looked back. 

Things can change very quickly.

I don't get the Goodwin thing.  As someone said earlier he is 3 wins great or 3 defeats shite manager at the moment. Also with Ross, he's not going to the Dons, he's on the downward spiral (Motherwell or Livingston is his next gig).

This is going to be another left field appointment that will get most of us going wtf. Some Japanese 2nd division. ( I've just google that). Notorious Imperial army, that's exactly what the need. No surrender 😄 or Bazza Ferguson.   

11 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

This is a real headline :lol:

Ex-Aberdeen striker Charlie Nicholas urges the Dons to appoint former Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as their new manager. (Record)

May as well ask Alex Ferguson to come out of retirement.

9 hours ago, DrewDon said:

:o