Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw.

welldaft

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

Slaney playing the part to get some publicity, embarrassing really.

I still don't get how some people think the cretin is entertaining.

A complete fud who makes methadone Mick look like Albert Einstein.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

One of the Dundee clubs will likely be on the Monday because the dates will need to be fixed before we know the European results (next rounds of the Europa/Conference are the Thursday before). 

I think we may just well know the result of Rangers european tie after Thursday

I’m still seething about losing the 2012 QF against Hearts after a shocker of a refereeing decision. They would go on to win the cup.
Exactly ten years later seems a good time to put those demons to bed. Would take beating Hibs 5-1 in the final too.

Given the massive difference in our home and away record this season - it was important that we got a home draw, so absolutely no complaints from me about getting Hibs. Also - other than Rangers or Celtic, the only other team to win at Fir Park this season is er, Hibs.

5 minutes ago, Lex said:

I’m still seething about losing the 2012 QF against Hearts after a shocker of a refereeing decision. They would go on to win the cup.
Exactly ten years later seems a good time to put those demons to bed. Would take beating Hibs 5-1 in the final too.

Good.

Suspect Celtic and Rangers games will be played in the late afternoon/early evening because Premier Sports will pick them.

That leaves, I would assume; two lunchtime slots for the other two games live on BBC.

The only spanner that could be put into the works is if Celtic and Rangers both manage to win in Europe as they’d have European games the Wednesday before.

Suspect they’ll put Celtic on the Sunday and Rangers on the Saturday as they’re more likely to progress.

Fingers crossed for the Saturday slot for Hibs, fed up of being fucked over by TV picks this season.