Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw.

welldaft

1 hour ago, Swello said:

That feeling when you're one of the unfashionable teams in the draw - 'Well-Buddies final just to annoy absolutely everyone.

You guys truly are the jammiest fekkers....3 straight home draws in the cup.

I cant remember when we got one....no doubt some statgeek will popup to let me know....but jee whiz!🙄

Avoiding the OF was the hope. Then a home tie. Lucky enough there I suppose. After that, there’s not that much between the options. I think I’d have preferred a team that I could be 100% certain we’d be up for it against, and the way we are at the minute, the only one that falls in to that category is Hibs. 

Won’t be an easy game this. Home advantage is massive, and we really must make it count. Heart and the OF in to the semis, and we are within touching distance of European group stages football. Get to the final v one of the OF and we just need to concentrate on keeping our gap in third open.

We’ve won this thing once in every one of the previous three decades. Here’s to doing it in the 20s now. 🤞

10 hours ago, Sonam said:

As usual, Rangers and Celtic kept apart until the inevitable money spinning Semi Final / Final stage. What a joke! 

Easy ties for old firm all the way through the tournament. Same with League cup (until Semi final stage)

Sure, tested eventually in  Semi final, but alas is always a "home' tie in Glasgow by then. 

When last did old firm meet before the Semi final stage ? Been ages since they were drawn together in earlier rounds. Happening

Too often these days, spoiled the cup.

Honest question. Does anyone honestly think the draw is fixed and if so how are they doing it ?

10 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Only way Scottish football can top this is if they get Marvin from The Scheme to do the semi final draw. 

10 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

Happy as Larry, happy as Larry.........

10 hours ago, welldaft said:

Genuinely who at the BBC thought who could we get to the draw and came up with Paul Slane.

Make it happen. He’s gottae choose, it’s me or the blues.

Whoever the man at the BBC is.

5 minutes ago, Yorky said:

Honest question. Does anyone honestly think the draw is fixed and if so how are they doing it ?

Rangers and Celtic balls are sitting on the radiator immediately before put in the bag/drum.........two hot balls can never be drawn together - everyone knows that

Just now, Caledonian1 said:

Rangers and Celtic balls are sitting on the radiator immediately before put in the bag/drum.........two hot balls can never be drawn together - everyone knows that

Letting people under the influence, who can’t take basic instruction, carry out the draw is the way to avoid this.

37 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

You do realise that they were drawn together in last season’s fourth round?

17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You do realise that they were drawn together in last season’s fourth round?

Maybe they were getting too much heat. Had to grab their hot balls to put people off the scent.

Hot balls: the Scottish Cup story.

Edited by Scary Bear

We've got to be happy with our draw. By no means an easy game, I don't really think there were any left at this point, but a home tie and avoided the OF.  Plus they swerved each other which is a good safety net for Hearts at this point in terms of potential European group stage football.

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Bullshit.

Their arse collapses in quarter finals quite regularly. Zander Clarke for example.

We faced them (and pumped them) in the semis (of the league cup) a few years ago. So it's not impossible.

Edited by Phillips455