Jump to content

Russian invasion of Ukraine


Sonam

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

What on earth are you wittering on about? 😂

In the last 3 months, I have had the lowest gas and electricity bills for years between cutting back, my credit that I had built up and the government help schemes.

The next bill which is due in 4 days will be £70 for the month for a 3-bed detached house based on my submitted readings.

If I am being taken for a ride, I hope they continue doing so indefinitely. Exxon are going to be sorely disappointed if they think they're getting any extra profit out of me at this rate. 😂

You've achieved this by sitting in the cold and updating a spreadsheet on a daily basis.

Very weird flex.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, MuckleMoo said:

Todd absolutely desperate to bend his hoop to the Russians in order to get his hot tub back on. You just know he would have been one of those snivelling shitebags cosying up to what ever invader it may have been in order to fluff his own nest. What an utter c**t!
 

If you’re trying to suggest that posters like @Todd_is_God and @virginton are the sort of pant-wetting invertebrates who tend to become Russo-Ukrainian or Vichy-French collaborators, then I’d say you’re probably correct. 

Edited by The Other Foot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

What on earth are you wittering on about? 😂

In the last 3 months, I have had the lowest gas and electricity bills for years between cutting back, my credit that I had built up and the government help schemes.

So to clarify your 'point' here, you think that engaging in a clearly disastrous energy war is okay for the future of western Europe because:

a) you're personally not paying the price (wear multiple jumpers people!) and

 b) the price in government aid will - just like all other bills - be paid by subsequent generations rather than yourself. 

Typical boomer fuckwit then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, virginton said:

So to clarify your 'point' here, you think that engaging in a clearly disastrous energy war is okay for the future of western Europe because:

a) you're personally not paying the price (wear multiple jumpers people!) and

 b) the price in government aid will - just like all other bills - be paid by subsequent generations rather than yourself. 

Typical boomer fuckwit then. 

What a transactional Tory you are 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Wagner are apparently forming units made up solely of prisoners who have been raped.


 

Have we considered if this is now becoming a useful way for Putin to rid “his” country of certain group and individuals in addition to the annexation bonus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Wagner are apparently forming units made up solely of prisoners who have been raped.


 

Bet they'll quickly get mown down by a Ukrainian machine gun for no other reason than drawing fire to identify its location and stuff like that. You'd have to be mental to volunteer for a unit like that but if the other option is regular anal rape...

Guess this 1000 km range drone provides scope for messing with the Russian power grid and attempting to pay the Kremlin or Vlad's palace at Sochi a visit in the not too distant future:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Bet they'll quickly get mown down by a Ukrainian machine gun for no other reason than drawing fire to identify its location and stuff like that. You'd have to be mental to volunteer for a unit like that but if the other option is regular anal rape...

Guess this 1000 km range drone provides scope for messing with the Russian power grid and attempting to pay the Kremlin or Vlad's palace at Sochi a visit in the not too distant future:

 

 

Given small cruise missiles were used with carbon fiber strand loaded warheads to short out the Iraqi power grid before Desert Storm kicked off, its not beyond conceivable that the Ukrainians could launch similar “non-destructive” attacks deep into Russia with those drones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reports of two airfields in Russia being hit 450km and 600km from Ukraine.

However the RU Missile planes are in the air and have launched missiles and there is a country wide air raid alert.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

The Russian MoD has released a statement saying that an Ukraine attacked the Engels and Dyagilevo airfields with Soviet era UAVs. 

Apparently the UAVs look like this.

image.png.43972a5bd46cda2d50a6d83a0886ae70.png

Thunderbirds are go...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...