Russian invasion of Ukraine

16 hours ago, oaksoft said:

How many of them have invaded another country, bombed the shit out of it, unilaterally declared it as their country now and threatened to drop nuclear bombs on it?

George W Bush and Tony Blair did the first two, but I'm sure that the people of Fallujah are glad to have seen their relatives slaughtered by entirely conventional means for oil profits instead. 

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Just been sent a video allegedly from Lyman, of pigs eating a dead Russian soldier. It looks pretty grim there, and there's certainly rumours of a massacre of Russian forces who were fleeing the town.

Memo to self :

Stop eating bacon.

6 minutes ago, virginton said:

George W Bush and Tony Blair did the first two, but I'm sure that the people of Fallujah are glad to have seen their relatives slaughtered by entirely conventional means for oil profits instead. 

Bush and Blair declared Iraq as part of sovereign UK and/or US territory did they?

They threatened to nuke other countries did they?

Others are right. You are on the wind up here. You absolutely have to be.

Well played. That's all I can say. 😂

Edited by oaksoft

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Bush and Blair declared Iraq as part of sovereign UK and/or US territory did they?

Well no, you've just failed to comprehend a straightforward post again. Try again - or better still, don't bother. 

Back on topic there are rumours from Russian sources of a major Ukrainian advance in Kherson oblast today:

eventually the bridges over the Dniepr being down was going to have an effect. Word was the Russian generals in the area wanted to withdraw but Vlad said nyet.

Seeing some people saying that the Russians are retreating in disarray in Kherson and that they have been routed. Not sure if you can believe this, similar stories came out about areas after the Khakirv offensive. It does sound like a big breakthrough for the Ukrainian though, Kherson is not undermanned in the way Kharkiv was.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Replying to what TxRover was saying, if you don't like your beloved Roid rage boy being critised for unleashing his army of war criminal rapists then you can f**k off.

Feel free to quote any posts where I'm supportive of Putin.

I was more referring to your laws of war illiterate post that looked like you had typed it with your head.

I don't think your anger is healthy

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Well no, you've just failed to comprehend a straightforward post again. Try again - or better still, don't bother. 

Total gaslighting by George Galloway / virginton here. 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Maybe he is, or he isn't, but you've chosen the wrong thing to defend.

Like Putin, Blair lied to the people of his country about it all.  British troops were straighforwardlt invaders

and occupiers of someone else's country.  And in the end,  all the occupiers were forced out.

31 minutes ago, jagfox said:

It's the SPD that's in power though. The optics of German panzers manned by Ukrainian nationalists who idolise Stepan Bandera rolling into the Donbas brings back certain unfortunate historical memories but think things have reached a point where it's time for people to move on and turn the page and embrace the geopolitics of the 2020s as opposed to the 1940s.

If Nordstream is gone for good the Germans very much need Ukraine to win outright now complete with Crimea's offshore gas fields and the big shale gas play between Izium and Lysychansk. Vlad is truly moronic in his decision making if he sent in the divers to the sea around Bornholm but some of his other recent decisions provide strong evidence for that being the case.

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
26 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:
Смерть всім окупантам)

Yeah nobody knows what that means, mate.

Ukrainian for FTOF 

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Feel free to quote any posts where I'm supportive of Putin.

I was more referring to your laws of war illiterate post that looked like you had typed it with your head.

I don't think your anger is healthy

I wouldn't worry too much about that, as about 90% of the rage on this thread/social media is purely performative.