Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

38 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Aye but it's not unrealistic for her have to have left Moscow on Saturday night and be in Estonia on Sunday morning. 

It's certainly potentially doable but something a mother would have her 12 year old daughter tag along for? Shows how motivated the Ukrainians are right now if the answer is yes. Think there might be something to this as an explanation:

Suspect it could easily be a few years before we find out for sure what really happened.

1 hour ago, Stringer Bell said:

Did she just leave her I.D. lying around at the scene of the crime ?

Even more careless than the 9/11 hijackers.

Taking her 12 year old daughter along to show her what mummy does at work is a bit odd too.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

The photographs the FSB have published also show that the alleged assassin has a cat-carrier, containing a cat in the car with her on the bombing run.

She has my undying love and support.

13 hours ago, alta-pete said:

If that’s true then I think @Hedgecutter has just met his match. 

Tbf, you'd be surprised with what one can narrow things down to with little details like this (water in the background also, suggesting that he's standing on a sand spit or edge of a  lagoon, which has a line of trees in a specific place relative to it).

Screenshot_20220822-212034.png.166caf016396390657f32a690c92143d.png

On 20/08/2022 at 12:58, ICTChris said:

My aunt and uncle went to Afghanistan in the 1960s, it was a pretty normal destination for Western travellers back then. They saw the Buddhas of Bamiyan, which the Taliban blew up after taking power in the 1990s.

You could board a bus outside o e of the main London train stations that would take you there. I remember reading a Gaurdian article about it. 

Edited by jagfox

On 21/08/2022 at 11:41, steve55 said:

Ever heard of Dr David Kelly?

They are trying to start WW3 with Russia and China, and Ukraine and Taiwan are their proxies.

They will do anything to get what they want.

We're on about WW8. Have you not been keeping count?

On 20/08/2022 at 12:58, ICTChris said:

My aunt and uncle went to Afghanistan in the 1960s, it was a pretty normal destination for Western travellers back then. They saw the Buddhas of Bamiyan, which the Taliban blew up after taking power in the 1990s.

7fcd1def-a72b-46a9-a7f4-cf3c93275c0b.jpe