Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

2 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
2 hours ago, coprolite said:
Bollocks
when I’ve been on a picket line it’s been manned mainly by the lower paid staff. 

The folk organising all the Ukraine collections at my work are the secretaries. 

Exactly the experience most of us will have - the real real working class, if you will

Oh the irony......

Dunno what the middle and working classes have done to you, but best of luck getting over it.
In a thread full of claim and counter claim from some of the world's leading politicians, this lad's claim to have been a senior union official is somehow the least believable statement I've seen for a while.

Ukraine war: 10,000 people apply to UK for sanctuary - but only around 50 visas granted so far

In only 48 hours, the UK receives more than 10,000 applications for refuge - but France is not happy with the process and calls for more.

If true what a fkn embarrassment. 

Aye but he’s also competent so that’s where the comparison stops.
..and, to my knowledge, had never hidden in a fridge or stolen a reporter's mobile phone. His record on arranging violent assaults also lags behind the waffling scarecrow.

22 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

In a thread full of claim and counter claim from some of the world's leading politicians, this lad's claim to have been a senior union official is somehow the least believable statement I've seen for a while.

Wonder if they "cancelled" his membership?

lol.

Between American satellites and various NATO planes hovering about Ukraine's western borders, and Russia's seemingly unencrypted communications, the Ukrainians probably know what the Russians are about to do before their people on the ground and in the air find out. It's a massive advantage, although the Russians will have much the same satellite pictures of Ukrainian movements, and a fair few spies.

Edited by welshbairn

52 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If he's to be regarded as a comedian then he's Miranda Hart: a posh speaking bumbling idiot who thinks they're funny when they aren't amusing in the slightest and send normal people in to a fit of rage any time they appear on television.

Fúck sake.  I’ve said some harsh things about Johnson, but even I’d baulk at comparing him to Miranda Hart.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

All the zoomers getting all riled up by a daily hell quote didn't take long to turn this thread into a mess along with the "die quietly and stop talking about no fly zones" quote today it's all downhill from here

Don't forget the pressing issues of Woke Culture and middle class lefties telling people what's best for them. Can't believe anyone is wasting time moaning about an act of military aggression threatening glabal stability when we should be denouncing the scourge of liberals speaking out against bigotry. They're the real fascists etc. etc.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Odds on the main players declaring “this is over as a global concern” by end of March?

"If they're going to die, they'll die. We shouldn't be harming our economy over it"

Us Intel brief saying that nearly 100% of Russian combat troops are now in or deployed to Ukraine.

If what is being reported about the Russians offering Ukraine terms is true then there losses must be horrendous 

Edited by doulikefish

Meanwhile by the end of March the Daily Mirror keeps us its campaign of exposure over links between Russian money and the Tories, to be met by the Mail, Express et al saying 'it was just Boris being Boris', and the man himself saying 'I,I,I,I,I,I,I, have led the er international effort on um stopping Putin, and I,I,I,I,I have never knowingly accepted any money which might have come from Russia'.

FNRC90fXIAYQV1Z.jfif