Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

25 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Yup - it’s on his timeline from Saturday (but given how much he posts, its a long way down).

I’m not going to post it, as I find anyone using kids to make a political statement is OFTW

tbf I'm not sure it has anything to do with the Russian army mark, could be a Harry Potter thing.

Just now, bairn88 said:

I've watched that about 5 times and I literally have no idea what I'm meant to be seeing there. Tragic how gullible some people are. 

Basically a fake corpse to spread misinformation.

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

tbf I'm not sure it has anything to do with the Russian army mark, could be a Harry Potter thing.

It “could” be.

A bit like Rangers fans raised arm salute “could” be something to do with the Red Hand of Ulster, when in fact we all know it is just a fascist salute.

It's a drop of rain on the windscreen.

there are some interesting things about the account.  The guy running it obviously believes every conspiracy going (antivaxxer, pro-Tommeh etc) but he's found this clip and his main gripe is about the media not covering it.  He repeatedly tweets at Sky News, GB News, Daily Mail about this, asking why it's not there.  That's the thing with a lot of these people, they are deeply odd losers.  It's not the actual crime or whatever he is alleging, it's that he personally isn't being responded to by the media.  The other thing that this behaviour tells us is a really dark view of human beings - the conspiratorial mindset views people who don't spend all day droning on about this stuff as not real people, they just believe everything they see on the news, the cliche is "sheeple" but that's a good characterisation of how they see the world.  A nihilistic contempt for humanity is a dark, sad, dangerous path. 

The easy thing to do is just to say "well it's a few green inkers, they are just nutters" but I think this is more widespread that we think.  Self absorbed egotistical creeps.  Of course, this video is now being shown by Russian state media as proof that any allegations are fakes.

Edited by ICTChris

32 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

What I see is a  bit of paper or a bit of poly bag blowing over a dead person.

I think it moves too quickly for that. I’m going with Chris hypotheses for now.

You can't tell much from any videos. 
The better question with this incident is why the Russians left on Thursday, the mayor and media reported this on the Friday with no mention of executions then Ukranian military film these videos on the Saturday. 
You think the Ukranians just waltzed back into every Russian occupied bit of ground as the Russians were driving off? Its inconceivable to you that it took a day to find all of this?

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You think the Ukranians just waltzed back into every Russian occupied bit of ground as the Russians were driving off? Its inconceivable to you that it took a day to find all of this?

The town still had many residents through the occupation and the mayor never left.