Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I don't think offended is the right expression. They are taking exception to a type of behaviour. As everyone knows, stuff happens under the influence, but no-one likes the guy who stands back and times his run based on the vulnerability of the target.

OK fair point, that's not how it's supposed to have come across, alcohol increases promiscuous activity especially at work nights out if there's some chemistry. 

Sometimes people do just want to get off with each other and the chances of it happening are far higher at these types of events.

If i'd said i'd wait until she was drunk, corner her and ply her with more drink to get her to sleep with me i could understand the unmitigated level of outrage.

2 minutes ago, red23 said:

OK fair point, that's not how it's supposed to have come across, alcohol increases promiscuous activity especially at work nights out if there's some chemistry. 

Sometimes people do just want to get off with each other and the chances of it happening are far higher at these types of events.

If i'd said i'd wait until she was drunk, corner her and ply her with more drink to get her to sleep with me i could understand the unmitigated level of outrage.

Maybe no in so many words, but it seems everybody has taken the same meaning. Your post suggested premeditation.

Posted this in the wrong thread and cba retyping it but...

6 minutes ago, red23 said:

f i'd said i'd wait until she was drunk, corner her and ply her with more drink to get her to sleep with me i could understand the unmitigated level of outrage.

Screenshot_20220313-125013_Opera.jpg

35 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Amazed that that H_B arsehole hasn't found a mental conspiracy to blame this all on 'Murica, the Zionists & the NWO yet. No doubt he will be along soon to rail against us bullying his pals Putin, Ping and un whilst maintaining that they never do anything wrong and it's all the CIAs fault.

If you're slagging a caricature of another poster is it not considered good form to tag said poster?

14 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Posted this in the wrong thread and cba retyping it but...

Screenshot_20220313-125013_Opera.jpg

Was clearly taken literally by most after people turned the narrative. Quite interesting though, at first most found it amusing. Then cancel culture at it's finest appeared and people started removing greenies.

Was clearly taken literally by most after people turned the narrative. Quite interesting though, at first most found it amusing. Then cancel culture at it's finest appeared and people started removing greenies.
OK mate, well in this of all threads there's probably better things to talk about than you being anonymously cancelled on a football forum

18 minutes ago, red23 said:

image.png.96ad16fc853c7061a5d8f0cb9cb2e9ae.png

20 minutes ago, red23 said:

"Creepy da types" thread for this David Badboaby stuff. 

There's a "special military operation" going on ffs. 

10 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Saw someone say this is an old clip, discussing the potential Russian response to an attack by NATO forces.

No idea of the validity of that claim

ETA it's from (at least) December https://baltics.news/2021/12/08/on-russian-state-television-a-military-expert-outlines-a-plan-for-the-occupation-of-the-baltic-states-and-gotland/

Edited by Todd_is_God