Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Yes, I think we should be able to ask questions of this Ukranian regime and the undoubted corruption while totally condemning the action of Putin and Russia.

There's no doubt whatsoever that the Russians are the bad guys and the aggressor, however it would be wrong to paint a picture of lily white innocence where the Ukranian ruling clique are concerned.

Here was us thinking it was goodies and baddies. 

16 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I'm impressed that he didn't flee. 

I'm unimpressed the more I learn of him as a leader before all of this.

Every Ukrainian President has either been a billionaire or backed by one, or Russia, and corrupt to a greater or lesser extent, like here but more obvious. Zelensky has been running his own tv production company since 2003, so has a few bob in the bank of his own, which means he has more independence about choosing who works with him. Shifting money offshore is pretty normal in a country when you can't tell who's going to be running the banks tomorrow. I haven't heard anything terrible about him given that context.

1 hour ago, Firefoxer said:

Russia could of flattened and destroyed Ukraine is a day or two if they wanted.  They haven't and have been very deliberate so far to achieve it's goals. The goals are logical that any country would need to take given its circumstances. 

The real Zelensky... 

An American puppet president in charge who is now worth over 1 billion dollars in blood money in less than three years,  not bad for a comedian. 

A puppet president who allowed America to put several bio weapon sites next to Russian border. 

A puppet president who was happy for the countries Nazi battalions to be funded by the Ukraine state and America who deliberately targeted ethnic Russians. 

A puppet president who tried to hire a leading Nazi figure as his defence minister .

A puppet president who oversaw and allowed the deaths of over 13000 ethnic Russians on his eastern border. 

A puppet president who imprisoned political opponents and leading critical newspaper editors. 

A puppet president who has put the American globalist agenda of NATO and the eu before the safety and well being of his own country . His country that should always be a neutral buffer state. 

A puppet president and his government who have came out with numerous false propaganda stories .

The sheep who get news from the hopeless msm will have this guy down as some kind of ' hero' when in fact he is a traitor criminal to his country and the Slavic people of the region. 

Hopefully you get punted posting shite like that.

image.jpeg.d2abc30c9abd05aef785d8bc3bdbf798.jpeg

1 hour ago, Firefoxer said:

Russia could of flattened and destroyed Ukraine is a day or two if they wanted.  They haven't and have been very deliberate so far to achieve it's goals. The goals are logical that any country would need to take given its circumstances. 

The real Zelensky... 

An American puppet president in charge who is now worth over 1 billion dollars in blood money in less than three years,  not bad for a comedian. 

A puppet president who allowed America to put several bio weapon sites next to Russian border. 

A puppet president who was happy for the countries Nazi battalions to be funded by the Ukraine state and America who deliberately targeted ethnic Russians. 

A puppet president who tried to hire a leading Nazi figure as his defence minister .

A puppet president who oversaw and allowed the deaths of over 13000 ethnic Russians on his eastern border. 

A puppet president who imprisoned political opponents and leading critical newspaper editors. 

A puppet president who has put the American globalist agenda of NATO and the eu before the safety and well being of his own country . His country that should always be a neutral buffer state. 

A puppet president and his government who have came out with numerous false propaganda stories .

The sheep who get news from the hopeless msm will have this guy down as some kind of ' hero' when in fact he is a traitor criminal to his country and the Slavic people of the region. 

Time this c**t was fired into the sun. 

5 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

With Russia pretty much out of the game, the UK becomes the world's largest exporter of palladium. Price is rising.

Little known fact - Palladium absorbs more hydrogen than any other element.  Therefore, and it is obvious, there will be people out there with a whole bunch of hydrogen saying "oh shit, what do we do now?"

Have any of you spared a thought for them?

I doubt it.

Life is brutal.

Just now, Welly boy said:

I haven't invaded anyone today as yet,also he was an alias that had been banned in the past.

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

As I've said many times before to you, do you not think following other posters being the self appointed forum police is slightly more attention seeking than posting about the topic?

No, posting deliberate and wildly contrarian shite is more definitely a greater form of attention-seeking. HTH. 

Also, no one is "policing the forum". You are completely free to post tinfoil hat nonsense, as are other posters to rip the utter pish about it. 

Dry thine eyes.