Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

i maybe  a little drunk. 

My fire for Russiw is as lucky as my Ukranune  I'm with theees c***s.

If anyone want to fight today......Ytub (do they still  Give that havr)  I'm yur man!!!

Pm me 4 fight... Really I'm probsbly the hardest guy u ever meat.

Russia are set to default on their debt, they've been downgraded in the credit markets.

Last European country to default was Greece.  Going by this list, Argentina absolutely love a default, they seem to have missed more payments than they've made.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_debt_crises

9 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

3 weeks ago a litre of petrol here was around 1.60-1.65, now it's anywhere between 2.20-2.45€. Wish I'd topped up the car when I considered it!

You should have went out and filled all your bin bags with petrol and stored it in a cupboard.  3 weeks down the line, Hey Presto! cheap petrol

etc etc.

17 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

If Russia wanted to retaliate against the UK and cause the Dan Snow and stiff upper lip class to completely lose their shit they could steal or simply smash a submarine through Shackleton's Endurance. 

And I would also find this quite amusing. 

It was hiding from the sub.

Endurance: Shackleton's lost ship is found in Antarctic - BBC News

39 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

3 weeks ago a litre of petrol here was around 1.60-1.65, now it's anywhere between 2.20-2.45€. Wish I'd topped up the car when I considered it!

Filled the car up last week, 1.70chf a litre. Done it again on  Monday, up to 2.01. Same petrol station yesterday evening was 2.25, though fortunately I still have enough to survive another week.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Reuters saying Russia has disconnected Chernobyl from the grid, I thought the whole place was mothballed? 

I think it's monitoring equipment that seems to have been disconnected, at least temporarily.