Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

3 hours ago, MacDuffman said:

Usually when gammon types talk about the War they're going back to 1945 or 1918.

This gimp is going back even further.

Ben Walace the defence secretary, a former Scots Guards officer, said his regiment had "kicked the backside of Tsar Nicholas I in 1853 in Crimea" and "can always do it again".

"Tsar Nicholas I made the same mistake Putin did... he had no friends, no alliances," he added.

Oh dear, we're fucked.

Those words are being broadcast on Russian tv nice one Ben...not really what an idiot 

liz-truss-charged-the-taxpayer-to-hire-a-photogra-2-190-1572018762-0_dblbig.jpg.497f11449a277f11a369d6e6835a9b65.jpg

As for Ben Wallace, what an absolute buffoon! We're a wee island, not the world's policeman, and after the mess we've made in Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq you'd think our politicians would know better than to start meddling in another conflict that rightfully has nothing to do with us.
"The Scots Guards kicked arse in Crimea in 1853 so we can always do it again"

What a fuking melt. Anyone In Ben Wallace' position coming away with a comment like that in the current situation no matter what the context Isn't fit for office.

With Scotland's independence movement seemingly dead in the water for the foreseeable, it's looking like our best bet is to stage a false flag shelling of Dumfries and Lockerbie from Carlisle and appeal for assistance from our friends in the east.

I've got a shed full of fireworks and 15,000 Russian flags if anyone wants to join me in celebrating our official recognition.

How do we go about setting up a volunteer crops for all the Brexity gammons who have such a hard on for WW2 that they will be itching to get in amongst a fight?

My great uncle is a prime candidate, wants national service brought back despite him not taking part in it due to some exemption he got.

12 minutes ago, AlbionSaint said:

I'm not going to read any of your posts until you get rid of that creepy avatar. Just so you know.

(It's some weirdo who calls himself a minge destroyer)

Edited by welshbairn

19 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

With Scotland's independence movement seemingly dead in the water for the foreseeable, it's looking like our best bet is to stage a false flag shelling of Dumfries and Lockerbie from Carlisle and appeal for assistance from our friends in the east.

I've got a shed full of fireworks and 15,000 Russian flags if anyone wants to join me in celebrating our official recognition.

Is that before or after supporting a breakaway People's Republic of Berwick Upon Tweed?