If ROSS COUNTY were to play LIVINGSTON this week…

…who do you think would win?

Personally, I would like Ross County to win - and I would dare to suggest we are probably due such a result against Livi. They continue to pull some cracking results out the bag, though, so it wont be straightforward. A tough one to call, but call it I will.

7-3 County (or thereabouts).

Both teams going really well over the last wee while. Hopefully Soto is available and can take a spot on the bench in place of Chuk, do feel a wee bit sorry for him tbf - not his fault he doesn't suit us/not up to this level, but if we're developing another club's player I'd prefer if they were good enough. I can see him having a week or two out the team after Saturday in any case.

County love conceding goals so I think our usual front 3 with the option of Nouble later on could be good fun. Unfortunately they also love scoring them and we have a habit of following a good Saturday performance with a poor midweek one, all depends which Obileye/Fitzwater/Stryjek turns up.

Stryjek

Devlin  -  Obileye  -  Fitzwater  -  Penrice

Pittman  -  Holt  -  Omeonga

Bailey  -  Anderson  -  Forrest

This has the potential to be an absolute cracker.

Stick on 0-0.

Aye County are prob due a win over us tbf, we did a smash and grab for the 3 pts up there with a 90th min winner, and then snatched a draw from the jaws of defeat in our home game in the 89th min. Was really tight in our cup win too. Big Obileye is in fine goal scoring form though and has 2 goals against them already, worth a cheeky wee bet he'll be on the score sheet again, esp as they don't seem to defend high balls into their box against us too well, around the 89th/90th minute.

Huge incentive for both here.Montano will be a loss for Livi after his ridiculous red card on Saturday,but Bailey should start this and big Joel is back as well.County have been on terrific form as have Livi.Tough one to call.Find myself sitting on the fence for this one.Hopefully the 3 points coming south.Mon the Lions.🦁👍👊.

13 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Stryjek

Devlin  -  Obileye  -  Fitzwater  -  Penrice

Pittman  -  Holt  -  Omeonga

Bailey  -  Anderson  -  Forrest

Is Obileye being deployed as a centre half at Livi? Reason I'm asking is because he looked like the worst footballer I've ever seen last season in the opening game against us when he was deployed there. Once Queens moved him forwards he looked a player. As a defender it was literally just booting the ball as hard as possible in the direction he was facing when it came to him. 

20 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Is Obileye being deployed as a centre half at Livi? Reason I'm asking is because he looked like the worst footballer I've ever seen last season in the opening game against us when he was deployed there. Once Queens moved him forwards he looked a player. As a defender it was literally just booting the ball as hard as possible in the direction he was facing when it came to him. 

Yeah, Ayo's played CB all season. Looked pretty solid there alongside Fitzwater as well. We're developing a habit of repositioning QoS players and making them decent.

This game has the makings of a 3-3. Both teams give away soft goals and are looking solid up top at the moment. 1-0 with an undeserved 89th minute Obileye windmill kick

1 hour ago, Hawk89 said:

Yep. Think the plan was for him to be our long term Bartley replacement as a sitting midfielder, but a combination of injuries and generally not signing many defenders meant he had to step in as cover. Has turned into a solid defender and one of the first names on the teamsheet. 

44 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

We're developing a habit of repositioning QoS players and making them decent.

Probably get one of their centre backs in the summer to replace Alan Forrest

13 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

Have you seen the weather out there?
10 people will be pushing it!

Liked this on the strength of your Pingu pic alone.

This game is going to be tighter than a penguins anus in mid-winter.  Score draw, with both teams feeling they could have won it at the end.

5 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

Yeah he's developed into a really good CB for us apart from the odd f**k up but nothing out of the ordinary. Our CBs are generally expected to just boot the ball up the park anyway so it's a decent fit. 

He's scored a good amount of goals for us too, scored a worldy against Aberdeen

County probably due a win against us, the three games to date this season have been probably the tightest we’ve played. Our win up there in October was as jammy as we’ve been, will happily take that again. 

2-0 County but wouldn’t be shocked with something outrageous like a 4-4 playing out. 

10 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Yeah he's developed into a really good CB for us apart from the odd f**k up but nothing out of the ordinary. Our CBs are generally expected to just boot the ball up the park anyway so it's a decent fit. 

He's scored a good amount of goals for us too, scored a worldy against Aberdeen

If only, my nerves would be a lot better but they're knocking it about in our own half far too much lately.

We have to be due a win against Livi, surely?

We are slightly better at the back now and Cookie is still banging them in, so I'll go for a 1-0 win in horrific conditions where both teams have players sent off for questionable fouls.