Robert Jones Vs Joshua Oyinsan

58 minutes ago, macclyde+ said:

Only got ourselves to blame, no surprise that as soon as Balatoni is brought in we lose 3 goals in half an hour. Honestly worse than a man short, total bombscare.

Fair play to the Sons fans who joined in for the 24th minutes applause, and well done to whoever came up with the idea.

A fitting tribute to a young man taken far too soon. 

Who was the applause for?

11 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Danny Lennon absolutely hates full backs playing at full back. The fact that we finished the game with 2 right backs playing centre mid and a centre mid playing right back was almost like DL was parodying himself.

That all sounds incredibly Jim Duffy.

McAllister is a cracking player; either at centre-half of right-back. I just don't think he has the technical ability to be that useful as a centre-mid. I'm not quite sure why Ayr and now yourselves are trying to mould him into one - especially with issues in defence. 

24 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

That all sounds incredibly Jim Duffy.

McAllister is a cracking player; either at centre-half of right-back. I just don't think he has the technical ability to be that useful as a centre-mid. I'm not quite sure why Ayr and now yourselves are trying to mould him into one - especially with issues in defence. 

Aw it’s *very* Jim Duffy.

I think with McAllister it’s because he’s a bit of a b*****d, so maybe managers feel that’s a bit wasted at RB.

Danny Lennon, and actually Clyde managers in general, have a propensity for playing whoever they can out of position. It’s extremely weird.

This is my favourite pic of the day. Took it to send to a group chat and wondering how many more I'd be taking. One, it turned out.

I think the Elgin home game in 2009 is the only other time I can remember being three up before ht this century.63ff8bd6164069c9d491e82a31440f4a.jpg

26 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Aw it’s *very* Jim Duffy.

I think with McAllister it’s because he’s a bit of a b*****d, so maybe managers feel that’s a bit wasted at RB.

Danny Lennon, and actually Clyde managers in general, have a propensity for playing whoever they can out of position. It’s extremely weird.

Remember Bomber Brown playing Pat Clark - the then top scorer/ best striker in the championship - at right wing back?!