Robert Jones Vs Joshua Oyinsan

Yeah, we should be out of sight by now! Another poor goal conceded but we should have scored at least double what we have...

The commentary is hilarious at times and someone needs to get that napkin to f**k so the camera doesn't keep wandering to the left. The quality of the picture isn't very good at all either. Not sure if the surface makes it look weird or that...

Edited by squeezebox-son

Highway robbery to only be 3-1 down. A complete disaster from 1-11, compounded by the decision to shoot with the wind which has meant Dumbarton can just play long passes that hold up well in front of our centre halves. If they press us up the pitch our gormless defenders can only punt the ball the way they're facing and sometimes they haven't even managed that. Are we going to use any of the money from Goodwillie's transfer?

More importantly than anythingn can we also start playing a right back at right back?

4 minutes ago, microdave said:
10 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:
We should be about 9-1 up here. Which is giving me the fear. If Paton or Wylde had buried their sitters at 3-1 then it would've been game over.
Keep having flashbacks to the 4-3 win at Bayview in 2019. We haven't killed this off yet. Which is a big worry given Clyde can't possibly be as bad in the second half.

That's exactly the game I was thinking of at 3-0. Dunno if I could go through that again.

Also very similar to at game at Forthbank, that I think ended 4-3.

9 minutes ago, David W said:

More importantly than anything can we also start playing a right back at right back?

Unfair on young Page to want him bombed out of that role, the lad needs time to grow into it! 

It's madness that Balatoni has been brought in from the bitter cold rather than moving Page inside with Elsdon and playing McAllister in his best position. Admittedly that would then leave us with a big problem in the middle of the park, but it would at least shore up the defence a bit.

3 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

They are now extremely surprised we’ve dropped Sam Ramsbottom to the bench given he’s been “brilliant for Dumbarton over the past few years”

The co-commentator is rubbish (the main guy not much better) but my biggest annoyance is that both of them need to take a breath and realise they don't have to be talking 99% of the time. Painful to listen to.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Dumbarton didn't have to play in any way, shape or form in the second half.

The Clyde players, and even more so, Danny Lennon should hang their heads in shame after that performance. Utterly embarrassing and I don't see us improving much going forward.