Robert Jones Vs Joshua Oyinsan

Quite an odd process for purchasing and streaming the game today I must admit. I much prefer a wesbite where you just create an account and off you go. Our support are thick as shit so I can see a lot of them struggling with that, there is bound to be a post on the Sons Facebook group thingy about it at some point.

Josh being out is an absolutely huge blow to our chances. He's been a massive part of our upturn in form, big shoes for someone to fill (literally and metaphorically).

Not quite sure what shape we're going for. The BBC has it as 4-5-1, but I wondered if it could be 4-4-2 with Hutchinson at RB, Carlo RM and MacLean up top alongside Duthie.

Huge blow for us and looking at our team I’m seriously concerned. I’m struggling to figure out how we’re lining up tbh and I have the fear he’s going to shunt Carlo or yon new boy up to play behind the striker. Hopefully the new boy can play out wide and we’ll fire Duthie up top with MacLean.

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery