Highland Trapdoorwatch 2021-22

Ray Patterson

13 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Nothing wrong with cashing in on a playoff game that could possibly sell out with some neutrals going along. BoD charged £15 when we played them in January.  Got to get the paydays where you can.  Nice wee ground and friendly staff.  Best of luck to them in the Play Off although I doubt they’ll need it against Fort William, BoD will have too much for them they put in a really good shift against us.  

I don't think there's an issue, it's upto them what they do.  I just personally think it's fleecing the fans that have watched you all season, particularly in a game you're expected to canter to a big win.

Scottish Cup against league opposition is a little different as it comes with extra expenses.

2 hours ago, Burnieman said:

I just personally think it's fleecing the fans that have watched you all season

Regular fans paying an extra couple of quid for one game multiplies to 6 or 8 quid with a one off big crowd. Wouldn't bother me.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

1/5 for Banks O'Dee to win the first leg at home tomorrow

@TheScarf you've remortgaged the house and sold a kidney?

I haven't, I am however going to Claggan Park next Saturday to see BOD promoted.

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

I take it this is just a case of not bothering because the result is inevitable rather than anything else? 

Maybe the players had had enough, the goalie's fucked off to Poland.