Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Courier's Eric Nicholson saying Jack Ross isn't interested but Derek Adams is.

Also goes on to say we're looking at an interim appointment with Gordon Strachan or Neil Lennon in the frame for that option.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3019023/exclusive-jack-ross-dundee-james-mcpake-derek-adams/

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Courier's Eric Nicholson saying Jack Ross isn't interested but Derek Adams is.

Also goes on to say we're looking at an interim appointment with Gordon Strachan or Neil Lennon in the frame for that option.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3019023/exclusive-jack-ross-dundee-james-mcpake-derek-adams/

Neil Lennon? Jesus!

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

@RandomGuy. How accurate does Nicholson tend to be on St Johnstone stuff? Only know him through his staunch defence of Davidson. More used to George Cran who's a decent guy but doesn't get fed anything from Dundee.

Can be hit or miss. He was the first journalist I saw confirming we'd signed Tom Sang on loan, just hours after writing a story about is signing Drey Wright which didn't mention Sang.

I'd be wholly unconvinced he'd be breaking any stories about Dundee.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can be hit or miss. He was the first journalist I saw confirming we'd signed Tom Sang on loan, just hours after writing a story about is signing Drey Wright which didn't mention Sang.

I'd be wholly unconvinced he'd be breaking any stories about Dundee.

Aye, I had the feeling he was just pissing in the wind as the Courier have done in regards to us since Nelms was running the show.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As much as it'd create LOLs on this forum, I wouldn't be against it.

Put to the banter to the side as it would be banterific after the pelters he was given by some of you last year I actually think he could be decent for you and possibly one of the better shouts.

Would have loved to have seen big Morten back in Scotland also tbf, loved the big man when he was with us as a player.

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Aye, I had the feeling he was just pissing in the wind as the Courier have done in regards to us since Nelms was running the show.

Aye I mean he might be right as its a pretty conclusive stance to take when he doesn't really need to do anything either way, but I'd be expecting multiple other journalists in the country, or even at the Courier, to be breaking that particular story before him if its genuine.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Put to the banter to the side as it would be banterific after the pelters he was given by some of you last year I actually think he could be decent for you and possibly one of the better shouts.

Would have loved to have seen big Morten back in Scotland also tbf, loved the big man when he was with us as a player.

Bookies suspended betting on Mark McGhee as your next manager.

Just now, Vinnyjag said:

Bookies suspended betting on Mark McGhee as your next manager.

By bookies, you mean McBookie. He's a shitebag that suspends better on next manager stuff after a couple of consecutive bets.

It's already been discussed above.