Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If it’s true, I’d expect the following names to be heavily linked:

Charlie Adam
Jack Ross
Ian Cathro
Gavin Strachan
Alex Neill
Billy Dodds
Neil Lennon

You’ll also see a few random names linked, but for me the jobs either going to Adam until the end of the season, or Jack Ross.

8 minutes ago, mizfit said:

If it’s true, I’d expect the following names to be heavily linked:

Charlie Adam
Jack Ross
Ian Cathro
Gavin Strachan
Alex Neill
Billy Dodds
Neil Lennon

You’ll also see a few random names linked, but for me the jobs either going to Adam until the end of the season, or Jack Ross.

They'll massively overthink it and give it so someone like Paul McGowan.

Fifespud will declare success as he'll "punch pusses in the dressing room" then demand Dundee amalgamate with United if it fails.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

With rumours swirling from multiple sources right now that it's to be announced that McPake is a goner ranging from forum posts to absolute non-entities claiming scoops on Twitter as seen here:

I thought it was time for this thread. Even if it's not true, we've got pumpings from Hearts & Celtic to look forward to in the next few games so talking about the future can maybe give some Dee fans a moment away from the absolute misery of this season.

Usual list of no hopers, realistic candidates and overly ambitious names attached.

Told you so. :)

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Be funny as f**k to have Glass, Maloney and Cathro in the premiership.

The Da's head explosion's would be epic.

I think it's flown under the radar of nearly everyone that Martindale is a huge laptop/data based manager. A high % of our signings come through use of stats, we signed Lithgow back in League 1 (Martindale's first season) based on a twitter account that does stats called The Rangers Report :D