Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, I suspect you'll be getting Rusk officially as manager this Summer tbh, unless it's a complete bombsite of a few months for you.

I could easily envisage a situation where Nelms re-employs 'my son' McPake since he's took him out of the firing line and kept his 'reputation intact'.

Rusk seems like a shiter version of McPake and that's saying something because McPake was horrific.

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

McGhee kicking about Parkhead supporting Celtic the day he gets the Dundee gig min.  What the utter f**k is that all about? 

He said in his interview that he's going to watch them as we're playing them on Sunday.

1 hour ago, ForzaCounty said:

Let me tell you a little story, which will probably segue into another story because I'm not a very good story teller, but please stick with it.

This gave me the fear but also made me laugh. Stockport fans have well warned us. In fact they’ve been so kind in their sympathies that I may now look out for their scores and I wish them well. Maybe when this is all over we can form a therapy group. 

4 hours ago, ForzaCounty said:

Let me tell you a little story, which will probably segue into another story because I'm not a very good story teller, but please stick with it.

You’re obviously an excellent story teller.  Bravo.