Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Appoint Mark McGhee as manager, padlock the gates now to Dens Park, you stupid, deluded, ill informed septic tank.

Gordon Strachan, if you're involved, hang your head in shame.

Based upon your previous appointments, you deserve all you get Nelms, however we fucking don't.

Absolute fucking clown. 

If the Sun have got this right... and they're saying McGhee could be in the dug-out for the game against Celtic (which is just factually incorrect) then I feel Tim Keyes and John Nelms' time at the club is going to be short lived. The fans are going to be apocalyptic.

If anyone spins this in any sort of way as a good thing which Dundee fans eventually did with Bomber when their was uproar then they can get fucked.

2 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Gordon Strachan, if you're involved, hang your head in shame.

Of course he is, it’s his best mate 

Absolutely stunned at this, never thought for a million years McGhee would get another gig as a manager 

His last club was Eastbourne Borough ffs 

I've not exactly followed his career down south since, but McGhee actually did a pretty impressive job with us for the first year or so of his second spell. We were an absolute basket case under Baraclough, probably destined for the drop, and McGhee made us fairly decent to watch and finished 5th, nowhere near relegation. I've no idea what the f**k happened in his second season though, we'd occasionally put in a good performance out of nowhere but the wheels had well and truly came off towards the end, I'm not sure whether he just couldn't be arsed anymore or what but it was pretty grim to experience. 

Mark McGhee is close pals with the Techical Director Gordan Strachan.

Let me guess they have decided due to that lets take the lazy option and go for the friend of the technical director.

No doubt over far better candidates that could gave been appointed. 

Screenshot_20220216-225750_Chrome.jpg

McGhee did kind of ok at Motherwell (I think) but of course with the sprinkling of absolute boabyings that his team's receive.  Might no be that bad.  

Edited by itzdrk