Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They'll massively overthink it and give it so someone like Paul McGowan.
Fifespud will declare success as he'll "punch pusses in the dressing room" then demand Dundee amalgamate with United if it fails.

You’re the guy who boasts about your ability to punch folk in the puss, let’s not forget.
Whoever we appoint remember to knock up a pie chart for us.

11 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

You’re the guy who boasts about your ability to punch folk in the puss, let’s not forget.

For the millionth time, I'm not. That's you who randomly decided to claim I said that and run with it.

You're a very strange person who wants the Dundee clubs to join and become "Dundee City" though.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Not sure why he’d be sacked though. It’s not as though Dundee are under-achieving. Got you boys promoted to the big league, which is well beyond your normal place in the pile.

Edited by Kyle Reese

51 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're a very strange person who wants the Dundee clubs to join and become "Dundee City" though.

Nothing strange about that. The two Dundee clubs and the Perth nonentities should merge. 

If this transpires, I think it's poor all round, a board waiting to get rid of any manager just a week after the transfer window has slammed shut

But I understand, in this case, many Dundee fans wanting a change, just as there are many at Tannadice wanting the manager replaced. If it were to happen, the start of last month would have been the time.

20 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

If this transpires, I think it's poor all round, a board waiting to get rid of any manager just a week after the transfer window has slammed shut

But I understand, in this case, many Dundee fans wanting a change, just as there are many at Tannadice wanting the manager replaced. If it were to happen, the start of last month would have been the time.

It’s madness. He’s got them punching well above their weight as a club. 

24 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Always reminds me of this from big Keysie -