Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With rumours swirling from multiple sources right now that it's to be announced that McPake is a goner ranging from forum posts to absolute non-entities claiming scoops on Twitter as seen here:

I thought it was time for this thread. Even if it's not true, we've got pumpings from Hearts & Celtic to look forward to in the next few games so talking about the future can maybe give some Dee fans a moment away from the absolute misery of this season.

Usual list of no hopers, realistic candidates and overly ambitious names attached.

Edited by Ludo*1

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

You know Lennon will be linked to the job

He’s got too many mates in the media. 

You just got Jocky Scott the bullet from the list. Hope you're happy with yourself.

You were talking about amalgamation a few hours ago. Don't you 'argh' me when I'm suggesting top quality names.

No experience of management in Scotland, all based on he played for us 30 years ago. This is like the folk who were screaming for McPake to get the job in the first place when anybody looking at a rationally knew he’d be a disaster. He’s as thick as mince.
I’ve been putting up with this shit longer than you’ve been alive, I’m owed a wee meltdown now and again.

Just now, Fifespud said:

No experience of management in Scotland, all based on he played for us 30 years ago. This is like the folk who were screaming for McPake to get the job in the first place when anybody looking at a rationally knew he’d be a disaster. He’s as thick as mince.
I’ve been putting up with this shit longer than you’ve been alive, I’m owed a wee meltdown now and again.

Nah, go foreign and go big is the cry right now. Fed up of fishing in the goldfish bowl of Scottish football.

Let's go mental for a season or two again.