Alloa v Falkirk, Tuesday, 8th February 2022

10 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Tory boy chairman wanking himself into a coma thinking about all those extra £18 ppv fees now that Thumbheid has signed.

The navy blue pound being injected directly in to the veins of Scottish football once again 

We really are some club 

ticket purchased.

really interested to see how the team is set out tonight. I'm inclined to agree with @Marshmalloon the main thread and shoehorn our best players in. 

hopefully Dixon is in the centre of defence. 

seems harsh to drop either of the front 2 but at least we have (hopefully) 3 decent options up front now. Will they get the service however?

alloa away always a tough fixture, except that time we won 6-0 with another experienced striker in coyle leading the line with a fast youngster playing alongside in Samuel's (Dowds/kabia)

2 hours ago, laughing gravie said:

Nah, your team, despite supporter size blah blah blah ( Morton's song sheet from a few years ago) bares nothing on how the team performs on the park.

My lot are even poorer, unfortunately we haven't had the same turnover of managerial personnel as FFC.

So we are stuck with GTF-BF😱

Yes, that's the point that's being made. Well done, you appear to be getting the hang of this now!

I also agree with the strategy of shoehorning in our best players and leaving the dross on the bench, particularly with Morrison injured and Nesbitt suspended:

Mutch

Williamson Mills Watson Dixon McCann

Telfer Jacobs
Griffiths

Kabia Dowds

Subs: Martin, McKay, Taylor-Sinclair, Miller, Hetherington, Ross, McGuffie, Ompreon, Wilson

Would we get totally overrun in midfield? Yes. Would we get totally overrun in midfield anyway with an absolute jobber like Miller or Hetherington in there instead? Also yes.

Alternatively you could have Griffiths on the left and Kabia on the right of Dowds as a front 3.

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Tory boy chairman wanking himself into a coma thinking about all those extra £18 ppv fees now that Thumbheid has signed.

Coincidentally just gone up to £20, so I've heard  :whistle

Edit: what on Earth did you do to Stevie H, by the way? He strolled this level and was home in time for lashings of ginger beer, depending on the ref.

Edited by BFTD

Coincidentally just gone up to £20, so I've heard  :whistle
Edit: what on Earth did you do to Stevie H, by the way? He strolled this level and was home in time for lashings of ginger beer, depending on the ref.
I think Sheerinball did not suit Hetherington so it will be interesting to see if he improves under the new manager

I'd grab a draw now if offered. Falkirk may be poor at the moment, but we are worse. 

I imagine we will set up defensively, especially facing Griffiths, and try to hit Falkirk on the break. With Henderson back in the squad that's something we are capable of.