Alloa v Falkirk, Tuesday, 8th February 2022

Seeing as were likely to stick with the 352/532.

Mutch

Mills Watson ATS 

Williamson Hetherington Telfer Jacobs McCann

dowds jaze

Guessing Nesbitt is suspended and Morrison not being in the squad yesterday unlikely to feature you’d imagine.

Anything to keep Gary Miller and Brad McKay out the team and Hetherington hopefully more like the Alloa version than the Sheerin one. 

14 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Seeing as were likely to stick with the 352/532.

Mutch

Mills Watson ATS 

Williamson Hetherington Telfer Jacobs McCann

dowds jaze

Guessing Nesbitt is suspended and Morrison not being in the squad yesterday unlikely to feature you’d imagine.

Anything to keep Gary Miller and Brad McKay out the team and Hetherington hopefully more like the Alloa version than the Sheerin one. 

Would much rather have Dixon in there than ATS - thought he was desperate yesterday 

1 hour ago, bairn88 said:

Would much rather have Dixon in there than ATS - thought he was desperate yesterday 

For long periods Dixon was possibly the worst player on the park yesterday, however he has had some really bad performances already this season and tends to come back from them fairly strongly in his next match so I would be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and pitch him back in again. ATS looks very casual a lot of the time. I would blame him more than Dixon for the QP goal as Dixon had another forward to deal with at the time.

Initially I thought that Dixon had made a hash of his shot when setting up Dowds for his goal however, having watched the highlights, it's actually a very clever piece of skill to provide the chance! 

There is as little confidence amongst the support as there is amongst the players. We have only won two of our last six games, and lost three of them.

Only convinced in the Dumbarton game, but even there, we conceded a comedy goal.

Dont know much about Alloa at the moment, but I doubt if Saturday’s performance warrants an unchanged starting XI. Dixon us never a wing back.

Being honest, we simply have to win. A draw takes us back into McKinnon’s world of talking about achieving things while ignoring the fact that we aren’t winning games. It’s now or never I think.

There is as little confidence amongst the support as there is amongst the players. We have only won two of our last six games, and lost three of them.
Only convinced in the Dumbarton game, but even there, we conceded a comedy goal.
Dont know much about Alloa at the moment, but I doubt if Saturday’s performance warrants an unchanged starting XI. Dixon us never a wing back.
Being honest, we simply have to win. A draw takes us back into McKinnon’s world of talking about achieving things while ignoring the fact that we aren’t winning games. It’s now or never I think.

Queens Park at home to Dumbarton on the same night. You’d expect them to win so we don’t want to lose any further ground.
On Saturday, whilst we have the weekend off, QP will travel to Cove so we could just get three points back.
However our next game is then at Cove, but it would be a good psychological boost to gain points on QP going into that one….

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

https://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/product-category/tickets/falkirk/

Do me a favour and buy early if you're getting an e-ticket. All I will need is 400 people getting their email address wrong on the night. 

Pretty sure the consensus last time was at £18 a ticket, you and Mike can get fucked.

For me, if I go to the game, my concession price (over 65) is £10. If I don’t go, then I certainly am not going to shell out 80% more than the gate price so that I can watch it on my iPad. Simple as that really.

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Is it really still £18 for a stream? :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

For me, if I go to the game, my concession price (over 65) is £10. If I don’t go, then I certainly am not going to shell out 80% more than the gate price so that I can watch it on my iPad. Simple as that really.

Alloa at home thread bingo is coming along nicely.

17 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

https://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/product-category/tickets/falkirk/

Do me a favour and buy early if you're getting an e-ticket. All I will need is 400 people getting their email address wrong on the night. 

I take it you have to buy an eticket and there is absolutely no pay at the gate option? 

I might be able to go but won't know till late on. What's the U16 price too? 

4 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I take it you have to buy an eticket and there is absolutely no pay at the gate option? 

I might be able to go but won't know till late on. What's the U16 price too? 

There'll be an option - but like everyone else we'd like it to be fully e-ticket. It's faster entry, stewards don't need to fumble with change. etc etc. 

It'll be on sale up to kick off though if you want to jump on the bandwagon.

£18/£10/£4 - just the usual prices.

8 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

There'll be an option - but like everyone else we'd like it to be fully e-ticket. It's faster entry, stewards don't need to fumble with change. etc etc. 

It'll be on sale up to kick off though if you want to jump on the bandwagon.

£18/£10/£4 - just the usual prices.

much appreciated