Saints v Saintees - Wednesday 9 February

26 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I think the shout about him running about frantically trying a bit too hard before lunging in and getting sent off is a genuine concern.

Completely forgot about Gilmour when I was weighing up our midfield options, he would have been my choice.

Instead we've gone a bit mental with the changes; are we going 5-4-1 with Middleton wide, or is he a straight swap for May to support Hendry....?

Rubber Joanne's parking the bus ? 

After seeing the line up I’m almost regretting not going. 
I always like to see a player compete against his old team especially when there’s a point to prove, so happy with Cammy in the starting eleven. 
Is this a new Calum? 

22 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

While the Saintees support at SMP is usually a low bar, to only bring a couple of hundred is pathetic and laughable.

20220209_194650.jpg

By the sounds of twitter there's still folk stuck on the motorway.

We don't deserve to be level, we are rotten here. I thought the first penalty was a touch soft, looks like the ref was trying to even the balance as ours was just as soft.

We really need to put our foot on the ball and start controlling the game because while St Johnstone are pretty ineffective, we are giving them ample opportunities.