Hearts v Dundee

16 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I think he might surprise you both. He seems to get you guys quite riled up v us. Of course, I hope you are correct.

He couldn't 'rile up' f**k all, you'd fall asleep with boredom listening to him.

Thank you

Rudden out wide…

Why the f**k does he keep doing this to all our strikers?

Is that not what McGinn came in for?

I’ll watch it. But I won’t like it. 

eta: probably been mentioned in our thread but I see Rossi is on the bench. Being a CB though, we’re probably unlikely to see him play. 

Edited by RawB93

Routine win for the Dee tonight..... it will be a magical night where everything we do on the pitch just clicks... Fat Charlie to ping a few worldy passes before blowing out his erse around 54mins. At this point Max Anderson will come on to run the Tarts ragged. After crusing to 2-0 we will look like shiting the bed by conceding in the 87th minute. Desperate for an equaliser the Jambos will pepper the Dee goal to no avail due to a MOTM performance by Lawlor between the sticks. Finally, (with a ridiculous 7 mins of added time) second half subbie McGinn will waltz down the wing like the speed skater who came 9th in the Olympic speed skating final.  A whipped in cross oozing in sublimeness will be met by the nae necked prince McMullan. The game ends 3- 1 and the 274 away fans blast into a Derry rhumba of tonto proportions.

You read it it here first

E6FBDEE4-77FC-4396-AE22-4F772488B3A7.thumb.png.5f0adb792c3526f6c911340e6e44c634.png

This was 4231 when it was announced but has since changed to this, with Mullen out wide. So same difference, really. 

Whoever it was that called we’d go 5 at the back and try something mental seems to be spot on and I doff my cap to you. 

1 minute ago, RawB93 said:

E6FBDEE4-77FC-4396-AE22-4F772488B3A7.thumb.png.5f0adb792c3526f6c911340e6e44c634.png

This was 4231 when it was announced but has since changed to this, with Mullen out wide. So same difference, really. 

Whoever it was that called we’d go 5 at the back and try something mental seems to be spot on and I doff my cap to you. 

So more of a 5-2-3?

2 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I'd suggested the 3-4-3, so either I am McPake or he's reading the forum - if so Jazza drop me a PM for more tactical genius.

From the intial teamlines tweet I thought it'd be 4-5-1 with Mulligan in the middle and Mullen on the wing,  since McPake has a massive hard on for playing strikers as wide midfielders but I'm almost pleased that he's going for something as different as this.

Has Cammy ever played RM for us never mind LM? He had a game or two in recent years as a holding midfielder which turned out to be a horrendous experiment so hopefully this one is fruitful.