The Ayrshire derby

Well done Ayr.....

Absolutely gutless display from us, no complaints from me as it should have been 3 or 4 one to Ayr Utd.

It'll be another season of Ayrshire Derby's next year as no way this bunch of wasters are getting us out the Championship.

Edited by C4mmy31

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

Well done Ayr.....

Absolutely gutless display from us, no complaints from me as it should have been 3 or 4 one to Ayr Utd.

It'll be another season of Ayrshire Derby's next year as no waythis bunch of wasters are getting us out the Championship.

Yep. We’re championship also rans. We deserve nothing more. 

Feared the worst tonight seeing that we were going 1 up top, the early goal as well made it look terminal. Fair play, we stuck at it and grew into the game. Killie looked like they completely ran out of ideas and pretty lethargic in the second half. We clearly have a team that can pull off results, hopefully this is a catalyst to start getting some results on the board and away from the wrong end of the table. 

Aiden was my Motm tonight, some big saves to keep us in it.

Just now, AuAl said:

Fully fucking deserved. Full credit to Bullen for that second half. Excellent.

Hahahahahaha "so many tickets sold" almost all gone by full time hahahaha

We deserve all the slaggings you can dish out tonight, to be honest. So deflated with this team. 

We look lot stronger in middle of the park takes some pressure of the central defence.  Great game by the goalie and McInroy a great find in midfield. Would still like to see Ashford and Adeloye play together could compliment each other well. 

2 minutes ago, Fide said:

We deserve all the slaggings you can dish out tonight, to be honest. So deflated with this team. 

It really surprised me how rattled killie looked in the second half. Shelling it to Lafferty was very predictable.