Morton v Queens

If Dougie hadn't made a tactical switch with Brandon going from Right Back to a more forward role we wouldn't have scored a second goal. 

His flick on to  Blues put him in on goal to have a shot which he scored giving us the win.

Dougie firing up the team with passion but he's a very tactically aware manager too 

14 hours ago, Colkitto said:

If Dougie hadn't made a tactical switch with Brandon going from Right Back to a more forward role we wouldn't have scored a second goal. 

His flick on to  Blues put him in on goal to have a shot which he scored giving us the win.

Dougie firing up the team with passion but he's a very tactically aware manager too 

Think the difference from our point of view was the fact that when Imrie made his subs that AJ changed our shape to match up and that changed it from our perspective

I think just about every Queens fan knew that once Morton equalised it was inevitable we were going to lose at least another goal, maybe just not as quickly as we did. 

Pretty much this. When Queens scored I laughed and when Morton got the winner I said "oh, there it is". Shows how predictably shite we are. Well, 'were' hopefully.

The only thing that isnt tight is the marking :rolleyes:

With Gordon culpable at both. At least it made us aware he was on the park mind you. I did enjoy him blaming the guy in front of him when he lost the actual goalscorer for the first one.