Hibernian v St.Mirren

14 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Would have been easier if we'd bought all their best players in the transfer window. Bring back Ross!

I’m disappointed we didn’t sign anyone from St.Mirren in the transfer window. 

Two games two draws between the sides this season, 2-2 and 1-1. We were losing in each of them in the 85th minute then Tanser + Shaughnessy = point on both occasions.  Would bite your hand off for another point tomorrow, particularly given our selection issues. We will have McCarthy, Tanser, Brophy, Greive, Main and Gogic missing. Four or five of them would likely have started if available.  Suspect we will go with something like:

Alnwick

Fraser- (c) Joe - Dunne - Tait

Erhahon-Power

Jones-Kiltie-Ronan

Erwin

I think Hibs at Easter Road will have too much for our patchwork side and we will lose 2-0. Thanks for Gogic by the way, he looked brilliant against The Well. 

All very quiet in here.  I'm in Argyll and the wx has been horrendous this morning. Trees down and rain and wind been lashing, any danger that the game will be off? 

Assuming we start with a back 4, I'd hope that we're looking to set up to be better than just 'Hard to beat'.  

Too bad that Alex 'Goal Machine' Gogić is out for this one.  Without Brophy we're light on options. Not sure if the young Kiwi lad will be available as the NZ game was off due to covid. 

12 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

All very quiet in here.  I'm in Argyll and the wx has been horrendous this morning. Trees down and rain and wind been lashing, any danger that the game will be off? 

Assuming we start with a back 4, I'd hope that we're looking to set up to be better than just 'Hard to beat'.  

Too bad that Alex 'Goal Machine' Gogić is out for this one.  Without Brophy we're light on options. Not sure if the young Kiwi lad will be available as the NZ game was off due to covid. 

Was just wondering about the wind. I'm in North East England and it's really whipping up here. Nowhere near as bad as last weekend, tbf. Hopefully it'll be on.

I would actually start Lee Erwin, tbh. If we can get him plenty of support, get players running beyond him and get decent deliveries into the box then you never know. He might show up.