The Binos v The Blue Brazil

Interesting game this Saturday at Forthbank, when we face bottom club Cowdenbeath. On paper should be a home win but Cowdenbeath are on a good run away from home at present winning the last 2 away games. The Albion have drawn the last 2 games both away from home. 

We need to start winning games to stay in the mix for a playoff spot and expect us to get the 3 points on Saturday. 

Prediction Binos 2 Cowdenbeath 1   

Last week Annan keeper was voted MotM. Prior to that Stirling were cheated out of a victory. Games we could have/should have taken more from. Our war cry this weather seems to be  mañana

Since the two sides last met. BB played 8, 10pts. Stirling played 8, 5 pts.

15 hours ago, Oberon43 said:

Looking forward to the game. We’re unbeaten since I became a fan (2 days ago)! Long may the run continue 😊 prediction 3-0 win 

Hope you enjoy the game Oberon. Welcome to the Binos.

Wind and rain should be a leveller. Gives us a chance😀

Looking forward to the game. We’re unbeaten since I became a fan (2 days ago)! Long may the run continue [emoji4] prediction 3-0 win 

Long may that run continue Oberon [emoji23] Welcome to the club!

By the look of things, the wind will have a say in todays game, however I’m quietly confident we’ll take the points.

Working with a lot of lads from the Cowdenbeath area, I’ve been impressed by the way that Ross has turned around the teams fortunes and the recent run would indicate they are on the right path, but we are improving also under Young, as I have said before, different style to his predecessor but it does seem to be clicking into place and by all accounts, probably should have picked up the 3 points against Annan. The fact that only Kelty have beaten us since he took over…..ok Elgin beat a covid and injury ravaged makeshift side the day after he was appointed, but that can’t count surely….probably speaks volumes to the fact we are turning the corner, we just need to turn the draws into wins.

Feels like ages since we last watched a game at Forthbank, looking forward to getting back!