Rangers v Hearts nil

4 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Will Rangers fans now stop pretending they won't be bothered if Morelos leaves in the summer? He's the main source of quality in the team 🤣

Can only speak for myself but Alfie is the one player that I'd be gutted to see go and have never wanted him sold.

Edited by bennett

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

I think the worst part, is that we are no longer favourites to finish 3rd. The other two medium sized clubs must have really taken advantage of us only picking up one point in six. 😎

Of course that's the worst part. 

rsz_say_disney_pinocchio_0_0.jpg

13 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Dont get the hype around him at all.

A poor mans Wilf Zaha in that he looks better than he is because hes fast and can do a stepover. End product and decision making are generally shite.

I thought he's always had quality. Made two pretty good assists today.

2 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

I thought he's always had quality. Made two pretty good assists today.

He’s had 1 good season which was last season where he delivered the sort of numbers you would expect from a “20 million rated” player and to put that into perspective Liel Abada has already equalled those numbers in his 1st season and it’s only February.

He needs to do more, much more

11 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Will Rangers fans now stop pretending they won't be bothered if Morelos leaves in the summer? He's the main source of quality in the team 🤣

What Rangers fans have you been talking to that claim they won't be bothered if Morelos leaves 😂

He changes the way we play. It's not a good thing being so reliant on him, but he is class. He deserves a decent move, that's not to say I wouldn't be bothered if he leaves though!

17 hours ago, gaz5 said:

Devlin is a huge pest but he really has very little footballing ability.

Hearts should at least be level.

I quite like Devlin. As you say, complete pest, lacking a wee bit quality but I think he forces people into mistakes.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

You've just got to love him.

CJ Novo bugs me. I like his YouTube stuff but the in-game tweets are annoying. Talks a lot of pish sometimes because he’s typing  at Twitter more than watching the game.

“Michael Seafarer” is starting to really get on my tits as well. His Rangers super-fan shtick and shameless attention-seeking is becoming nauseating.

44 minutes ago, AJF said:

Big shout out to Ryan Jack as well. An absolutely quality player. Really hope we can keep him fit.

The Ryan Jack and John Lundstram combo holding in midfield were superb. GVB should persevere with them IMO and if the 50k man loses his spot then so be it. 

Edited by 8MileBU

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Big shout out to Ryan Jack as well. An absolutely quality player. Really hope we can keep him fit.

Although the game was gone by that time, he made a huge difference when he came on for you v Celtic.

Stabilised the midfield and always seems to have that extra bit of time that quality players have.

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Although the game was gone by that time, he made a huge difference when he came on for you v Celtic.

Stabilised the midfield and always seems to have that extra bit of time that quality players have.

Yep, I said much the same at the time. As you mention, the game was gone and Celtic were happy to see it out, but he put some others to shame.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

CJ Novo bugs me. I like his YouTube stuff but the in-game tweets are annoying. Talks a lot of pish sometimes because he’s typing  at Twitter more than watching the game.

“Michael Seafarer” is starting to really get on my tits as well. His Rangers super-fan shtick and shameless attention-seeking is becoming nauseating.

I blocked Sea Nonce a long time ago.

2 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Just reading back some of the posts from the first half and into the second whilst it was 1-0 🤣

It’s fun innit? I’ve been reading back some of the posts about Postecoglou since the beginning of the season.

2 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Just reading back some of the posts from the first half and into the second whilst it was 1-0 🤣

Joyous. Simply joyous reading 😂

That was a pumping and only sloppy finishing in first half kept the score down to a not too bad a pumping. 

Wee bit of work required before Wednesday on our finishing and then we will hump that other mob