Rangers v Hearts nil

Tbh at 1 nil at 64 minutes and on top I was very happy with how we were playing.  The last 25 minutes we completely collapsed though which is a nonsense.  Once the 3rd goes in you've got to get a shape and no get hammered.

We'll be 3rd but we still need to strengthen a lot of the squad for next season

On 04/02/2022 at 11:36, DC92 said:

Rangers were 6 points clear a few weeks ago and now there's a good chance they'll be 4 points behind by kick-off in this match. The pressure on them currently is bigger than they've probably experienced for at least a couple of years. Maybe they'll rise to the occasion (they're more than capable of turning us over regardless) but that's something we have to try and take advantage of. But yeah, we'll probably be passive from kick-off and not start playing until we're behind.

I didn't think for a second we'd be playing Souttar in this match a couple of weeks back but I'm beginning to think a non-trying Souttar is still better than Taylor Moore. 

Yet again we were too passive in the first half, not brave enough on the ball and generally did f**k all. I've no idea what the plan was with not starting anyone with pace in the front three and we immediately looked more threatening with Simms on for McEneff.

We started the second half pretty well, had a couple of opportunities and the crowd started to get a bit restless. If we'd scored at that point things might have been very different, but really we were lucky to go in 1-0 at the break and the response to going 3-0 down was utterly pathetic. Well beaten by a much better team.

It's a rotten league and 3rd place should be safe enough, but we've got a long way to go before this team can be considered any good.