Rangers v Hearts nil

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

This. GVB has potentially overseen a 10 point swing to Celtic in a short period of time. His players look like they don’t understand his tactics, look shorn of confidence and his team selection is all over the shop. He’s looking like an appointment that could hand Celtic £40m.

If Hearts attack here there is no reason why they can’t get 3 points and a good few goals.

The shit folk come out with that don’t watch hearts weekly!

20 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Should the thread title not be 'The Up to Our Knees' bigot fest?

Bigotry comes in many forms. Hibs prefer racial and xenophobic bigotry going by their songs and chants over the years. 

Beni being back helps. Need to see if Ramsey hits the ground running. Rightly second favourites, but I feel a bit better about this one than other recent games v the OF. Biggest worry is the unsettled defence. Halkett is a big miss, and I expect the ugly wee cheat to take advantage of that. 

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

If Ramsey plays I can see him being well off the pace.

Hope so. I was thinking similar, but it’s dangerous to assume something like that about an obviously quality player. 

Aaron McEneff seems to have inherited the Lewis Moore role from a few years ago of only starting away to Rangers, Celtic or Hibs.

Less confident having seen the line-up. Defence looks vulnerable and there's little pace going forward.

19 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Aaron McEneff seems to have inherited the Lewis Moore role from a few years ago of only starting away to Rangers, Celtic or Hibs.

Less confident having seen the line-up. Defence looks vulnerable and there's little pace going forward.

I can sort of see it, in that he's quite a nice tidy player who benefits from games where you can play a bit.

But I wouldn't have picked him. I do think he's due a bit more time on the pitch though.

Not sure I'd have gone with Boyce either.