Livingston v Aberdeen

16 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Game in doubt according to barman at Almondvale Suite

Only reason it would be in doubt is water accumulation, in particular around the south east corner flag. It can get bad with even a little rain.

It happened last season did it not where the game was called off minutes before kick off with the live stream showing video of the ref just dropping the ball :D Pretty sure McInnes was raging at the time

1 hour ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Keeping the multi million rated Brucey quiet would be like a birthday present to us all @Baldie1980 enjoy yours min:cheers

I'm really looking forward to the game today tho lads after the excitement of watching part-time Arbroath pump Killie last night. 

Lovely looking pitch part-time Arbroath have got btw, a credit to the ground staff at part-time Arbroath.

Canny wait tae get back there and get foo as a coo,luv a swally up in Smokie town !!

Its howling here,rain,wind and snow  😟

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Only reason it would be in doubt is water accumulation, in particular around the south east corner flag. It can get bad with even a little rain.

It happened last season did it not where the game was called off minutes before kick off with the live stream showing video of the ref just dropping the ball :D Pretty sure McInnes was raging at the time

No where near enough rain to get the game called off in my opinion; last year a lot of it was as a result of rain combined with melting snow. Rain is relatively light at the moment although its apparently going to get heavy at 3pm.

Relatively strong winds though so don't plan on a "classic".

19 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Wasn't having a go but it is a bit indicative of Scotland as a whole unfortunately. 

Old firm supporting combined with kids supporting English premiership clubs is a endemic problem faced by most "local" clubs.

I don’t think my shit joke is indicative of anything tbh. 

When it comes down to it, fans of any Diddy side in Scotland have my respect (within reason, and with several notable exceptions).