Livingston v Aberdeen

31 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I was out running earlier and saw a guy wearing a rangers hat and a livi facemask. 

Motivation, if it was needed, to absolutely batter these charlatans today. 

Absolute fantasy.........

A Livi support on leaving Celtic Park last season singing "we hate rangers more than you" .

A Livi support singing to the rangers....."your club is dead and the unions next".

Up and around the northern area of the west stand at Almondvale and its blootered in nationalist stickers......

So thinking you saw what you wanted to see 😉

4 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Absolute fantasy.........

A Livi support on leaving Celtic Park last season singing "we hate rangers more than you" .

A Livi support singing to the rangers....."your club is dead and the unions next".

Up and around the northern area of the west stand at Almondvale and its blootered in nationalist stickers......

So thinking you saw what you wanted to see 😉

i know what i saw GIF by One Chicago

Keeping the multi million rated Brucey quiet would be like a birthday present to us all @Baldie1980 enjoy yours min:cheers

I'm really looking forward to the game today tho lads after the excitement of watching part-time Arbroath pump Killie last night. 

Lovely looking pitch part-time Arbroath have got btw, a credit to the ground staff at part-time Arbroath.

Its a real pity that some dons supporters seem to prefer to talk about the old firm in a Livingston v Aberdeen thread. 

Speaking personally in my 65 years on the planet I have never supported either side of the old firm; in fact the only other club I've supported other than Livi was Cardiff City (the bluebirds) as I worked down there for 20 odd years.

I still look out for Cardiff's results but that's about as "blue" as I've ever got.

4 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Its a real pity that some dons supporters seem to prefer to talk about the old firm in a Livingston v Aberdeen thread. 

Speaking personally in my 65 years on the planet I have never supported either side of the old firm; in fact the only other club I've supported other than Livi was Cardiff City (the bluebirds) as I worked down there for 20 odd years.

I still look out for Cardiff's results but that's about as "blue" as I've ever got.

:lol:

FFS lads, I did genuinely see that this morning but it was nothing more than a wee jibe. I don’t think you’re all closet ****. 

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

:lol:

FFS lads, I did genuinely see that this morning but it was nothing more than a wee jibe. I don’t think you’re all closet ****. 

Wasn't having a go but it is a bit indicative of Scotland as a whole unfortunately. 

Old firm supporting combined with kids supporting English premiership clubs is a endemic problem faced by most "local" clubs.

6 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Game in doubt according to barman at Almondvale Suite

No announcement of any pitch inspection yet - plus they're still selling tickets in the reception?

Bloody freezing outside though but the rain isnt particularly heavy so fingers crossed.

I was out running earlier and saw a guy wearing a rangers hat and a livi facemask. 
Motivation, if it was needed, to absolutely batter these charlatans today. 
I know a few guys that go to Livi games but support Hibs, Celtic or Rangers etc but they're from Livi so they'll see it as supporting they're local side. Maybe seems stranger now that we're in the same division as their "big team"

57 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Keeping the multi million rated Brucey quiet would be like a birthday present to us all @Baldie1980 enjoy yours min:cheers

I'm really looking forward to the game today tho lads after the excitement of watching part-time Arbroath pump Killie last night. 

Lovely looking pitch part-time Arbroath have got btw, a credit to the ground staff at part-time Arbroath.

Scored by a Livi player, we are all Arbroath.