Livingston v Aberdeen

59 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Stryjek slamming the deck for nothing whilst we're launching balls in the box trying to salvage a point. 

Livi fans probs encouraged that. Which is fair enough. 

Stryjek got clattered in a 50/50 challenge, stop talking nonsense.

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

He's talking nonsense, Livi's tactic is to press the ball, always has been since we've been in the Premiership, game wasn't dirty and a few cards weren't even for tackles, Holt kicking the ball away, Max getting booked for dissent at being frustrated at us getting a foul and no card given to the Aberdeen player when we were getting cards for the same thing, and Montano's 2nd yellow then red for Anderson pushing Besuijen into him. 

Montgomery came in and pushed Montano harder than Montano supposedly pushed Besuijen, but no card there.  

You realised you won yet? 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Hang on, how was Anderson on the ground? And what was he doing there?

I thought that no Livi player fell over or feigned injury?

And yet the whole fracas was because of precisely that happening.  

Delusional.

If you watch the game you'll see why, stop being silly.

The whole fracas started with Besuijen running over and putting his hands on Anderson hauling him onto his feet, then it escalated from there. If our players did that everytime an Aberdeen player had went down injured you'd have something to say i'm sure.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You realised you are all talking bollocks about us being dirty yet?

And you can stop with the victimhood pish.

:lol: 

Ive never once said we were victims of anything. Livi have a tactic, I don’t think that’s really up for dispute. I can repeat as many times as you like that we were well beaten and I have no issue with how livi play. 

But you seem to really want to think Aberdeen fans are up in arms about livi and Clancy when we’re not. 

15 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

If you watch the game you'll see why, stop being silly.

The whole fracas started with Besuijen running over and putting his hands on Anderson hauling him onto his feet, then it escalated from there. If our players did that everytime an Aberdeen player had went down injured you'd have something to say i'm sure.

No. It started with Clancy incorrectly giving you a fk, then Anderson rolling about to waste time. 

We’d have been pretty dumb time wasting given we were behind for almost the whole game.

Besuijen was booked  as well , rightly, for his part.

5 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

First time he did. Second time he feigned injury. 

Why are you not fizzing at that? 

Isn't us that's fizzing, it's you lot with the victimhood at being bullied by Livi players kicking lumps out of your players is why we're taking you up on it. But apparently because we won we're supposed to sit back and let Aberdeen fans talk nonsense on the whole game.

Aberdeen fans want us to believe they were kicked off the pitch, then it's us feigning injuries, Livi fans version is Aberdeen players falling down a lot and not getting booked for the same challenges we're getting booked for, prob something in between is closer to what happened. But at the minute there is more chance of Israel and Palestine reaching an agreement.😂

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

No. It started with Clancy incorrectly giving you a fk, then Anderson rolling about to waste time. 

We’d have been pretty dumb time wasting given we were behind for almost the whole game.

Besuijen was booked  as well , rightly, for his part.

Besuijen doesn't get involved and nothing would've happened.

I see on the highlights Montgomery pushed Montano as hard as Anderson pushed Besuijen, so both Anderson and Montgomery didn't get booked for far more than Montano did. Think what we can take from the whole episode is Clancy hasn't a fucking clue. 

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Isn't us that's fizzing, it's you lot with the victimhood at being bullied by Livi players kicking lumps out of your players is why we're taking you up on it. But apparently because we won we're supposed to sit back and let Aberdeen fans talk nonsense on the whole game.

Aberdeen fans want us to believe they were kicked off the pitch, then it's us feigning injuries, Livi fans version is Aberdeen players falling down a lot and not getting booked for the same challenges we're getting booked for, prob something in between is closer to what happened. But at the minute there is more chance of Israel and Palestine reaching an agreement.😂

Re-writing history here mate.

post match it was all Livi crying about us cheating with Clancy’s help. 

I can see why you’d want to change that story in the cold light of day. Bit embarrassing for you all.

Just now, coprolite said:

Re-writing history here mate.

post match it was all Livi crying about us cheating with Clancy’s help. 

I can see why you’d want to change that story in the cold light of day. Bit embarrassing for you all.

No, go back and you'll see we only started after you c***s were crying about being hard done to. Agreed it's a bit embarrassing by you all though, sore losers.

3 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Not one Aberdeen fan in this thread has said anything other than Livi deserved to win. 

So, not too sure what you're on about 

Maybe take your defeat with a bit of grace then, and stop with the back handed complements on how we bullied you/kicked lumps out of you/shithousing pish.

For 65 mins we outplayed you and were 2-0 up, almost 3-0, the whole sorry episode with Besuijen/Anderson and Montano getting sent off changed the dynamic of the game, and we had to defend like buggery for the last 10 mins to hold onto our lead.

Clancy has turned the post match thread into a clusterfuck talking about his inept performance, and flashpoints of the red card, instead of the actual football game. Albeit maybe Aberdeen fans don't want to talk about the football their players served up and would rather talk about something else.

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Well, that's going to have to be sorted pdq. Might get away with it this season, but carry this into next season...

We're going to be playing sectional league cup ties while Hearts are jetting off all over Europe. It's questionable whether we could win an away tie against lower division opposition in the league cup either, atm.

Assuming third place gets straight into the group stages of the Europa League is a stretch. A few things have to fall into place before that happens. And as much as I know that you are a Glass half empty kinda guy, the reality is that any team from Motherwell in fourth to Ross County in tenth could finish fourth and get into Europe thus avoiding the League Cup Groups. We are on a shocking run, but so many other teams are on worse runs than us.