Livingston v Aberdeen

7 minutes ago, betting competition said:

21 games for us (9 from the bench) - with his last two performance it looks like he has never seen a football before and that is before I comment on his lack of pace/tracking back to help the defence.  

We had six months of the exact same except he was still fat back then too :D Around the same time Glass came over he somehow ended up turning into prime Ronaldinho and looking like a world beater. I imagine Glass thought he was signing a guy who'd been ripping it up all season, ex-Arsenal etc and just got absolutely suckered into signing him.

11 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

E5IHbvYXMAE3bJ7.jpg.b7866276a5ede9a37f2ddfe4b49eb957.jpg

Sounds surprising but comparing the numbers Dykes got 14 goals and 10 assists in 36 games (3117 mins) at a G/A rate of 0.693 p90. Anderson is on 10 goals 4 assists in 30 (1813 mins) a rate of 0.695. 

Purely based on contribution numbers Anderson is outperforming Dykes who went for 2m (plus 300-800k in conditional add ons) and a 15% sell on. Anderson is also 23, Dykes left for that at 25. 

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

An absolute bargain  a five minute review of Willie Collum's growing bald patch followed by a lingering view of Glass yawning whilst a corner is being taken - what more could you want?

Don't forget though the £20 service charge and the further £15 for delivery.

Yeah they do spend an inordinate amount of time pointing the camera at the dugouts, while play is going on. Must be prime advertising space around the dugouts, hope we're charging plenty for that area.

10 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah they do spend an inordinate amount of time pointing the camera at the dugouts, while play is going on. Must be prime advertising space around the dugouts, hope we're charging plenty for that area.

Think the camera man has spent too much time watching Shaving Ryan's Privates I mean Saving Private Ryan.

17 minutes ago, true fan said:

Martingale banging on about raith and goodwillie. Really?

I think the reporter actually asked his opinion and he answered it. A real no-win situation; don't answer and people would make their own assumptions; Answer it and its a no win.

It makes you wonder why the reporter didn't ask other Premiership managers the same question.... 

20 minutes ago, true fan said:

He has every right to. He admitted his guilt, took it on the chin and apologised. He's done multiple candid interviews where he goes in depth on his regret for his actions. He's completely rehabilitated himself, whereas Goodwillie has never admitted guilt, ignored the situation and tried to hope it would disappear.

49 minutes ago, true fan said:

He was asked to comment on parallels between Goodwillie with Raith and himself with Livi. He answered by highlighting significant differences between the two cases. He said he empathised with Raith, didn't cast judgement on their original decision and praised them for listening to their fans. To me, the quotes read as uncontroversial and measured rather than "banging on".

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

JET for Bruce Anderson + cash has to be one of the greatest trade deals of all time. He's currently the top player for G/A p90 in the entire league. 10 goals and 4 assists so far this season.

Comes out at an average of 0.70 goal involvements per 90 minutes. 

Just in league games that number comes out at 0.78 with the closest being Jota (0.77), Kyogo (0.76), Roofe (0.76) and Rogic (0.73).

Morelos comes in at 0.72 :D 

Just wait for Jet to get going with 19 more goals this season :whistle

You are aware that all of the feeds for the PPV in the prem are the BBC cameras yeah?

9 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:
7 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You are aware that all of the feeds for the PPV in the prem are the BBC cameras yeah?

I was aware they supplied the equipment for league games, pretty shit camera work if it's them doing it too though. However there isn't the usual vans/lorries the BBC have at our games outside in the carpark so didn't think they were there doing the actual games.

I was aware they supplied the equipment for league games, pretty shit camera work if it's them doing it too though. However there isn't the usual vans/lorries the BBC have at our games outside in the carpark so didn't think they were there doing the actual games.
They only really need the vans if its live broadcast.
The rest is just recorded.
I think our ppv and others so far this season since the change to the pro setup has been really good.

2 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

They only really need the vans if its live broadcast.
The rest is just recorded.
I think our ppv and others so far this season since the change to the pro setup has been really good.

The quality is decent yep, can see the difference when it's our own equipment in cup games. The camera work though, at corners and the amount of times they go into close ups at the dugouts, not so great. Could pretty much forgive them if it was our own guys, they aren't pros, but if it's the bbc, then they need some training on how to film football matches. Nobody wants to be looking at Martindale or the opposition manager for about 60 seconds when the game is in play, or at all really.😄

JET for Bruce Anderson + cash has to be one of the greatest trade deals of all time. He's currently the top player for G/A p90 in the entire league. 10 goals and 4 assists so far this season.

Comes out at an average of 0.70 goal involvements per 90 minutes. 

Just in league games that number comes out at 0.78 with the closest being Jota (0.77), Kyogo (0.76), Roofe (0.76) and Rogic (0.73).

Morelos comes in at 0.72 [emoji3] 

Aye but Anderson doesn’t punt NFT’s on Instagram. That’s the real quiz.

I have came up with this song, see if you lads can get it going today.

(To the tune of the music man)

We are the Jumbo boys, we come from Steven Glass way
(Left hand side of the crowd) And we can play
(Right hand side of the crowd) What can we play?
(All) we play football
Foot foot foot foot foot foot foot ball (continue until song dies down)