Raith Rovers v Hamilton Academical

3 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

So you think 5 points from 24 is good management on top if this current fiasco is defendable thats up to your opinion, certainly isnt mine, and anyway that was then in a different league that only saw us up by good furtune , hell whos to say that if that league had run its course we'd not still be in it

No, I'll tell YOU what I think: there's a much bigger picture than the recent bad run that you're willfully blind to. He's trying to fix the goal famine with what he's got and would have signed a decent striker but for the cancel culture brigade of which you were a vociferous part. McGlynn's been signing decent players whenever he gets the opportunity - give him a fuckin break or f**k off with Val and watch her ladies team up Gallatown park.

Edited by Raith_Raver

No, I'll tell YOU what I think: there's a much bigger picture than the recent bad run that you're willfully blind to. He's trying to fix the goal famine with what he's got and would have signed a decent striker but for the cancel culture brigade of which you were a fociferous part. McGlynn's been signing decent players whenever he gets the opportunity - give him a fuckin break or f**k off and with Val and watch her ladies team up Gallatown park.
Did you make the banner today?

He signed all 3 strikers at the club before the Goodwillie saga. If there was a problem and a goal famine then that's his making.

Don't forget as well that we're the 2nd top scorers in the division.

4 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

No, I'll tell YOU what I think: there's a much bigger picture than the recent bad run that you're willfully blind to. He's trying to fix the goal famine with what he's got and would have signed a decent striker but for the cancel culture brigade of which you were a fociferous part. McGlynn's been signing decent players whenever he gets the opportunity - give him a fuckin break or f**k off and with Val and watch her ladies team up Gallatown park.

Are you one if the little scrotes with the banner today, you odious fucking toad 

Just now, Raith_Raver said:

😂 

Have you ever considered that you're a complete and utter moron and your views are worthless?

Reading today don't know if true or not,   to pay Goodwillie up from his lucrative contract will cost Raith 100k circa,    That's the amount the  beast was forced to pay his victim in damages 5 years ago, and he is getting that from a Val McDermid inspired Raith...

We do really live in a fucked up world...

I thought we started both halves well but faded. A draw was probably fair but if Hamilton had won there would have been few complaints from me. 

I don't understand why McGlynn is persevering with Gullan as our main striker and that's now two games in a row that Varian has been brought on to play wide right. Baffling stuff.

Frustrated  that Lang was allowed to play on after his initial injury, although Frankie was much improved today from Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I thought we started both halves well but faded. A draw was probably fair but if Hamilton had won there would have been few complaints from me. 

I don't understand why McGlynn is persevering with Gullan as our main striker and that's now two games in a row that Varian has been brought on to play wide right. Baffling stuff.

Frustrated  that Lang was allowed to play on after his initial injury, although Frankie was much improved today from Tuesday.

Pretty much this to be fair. Gullan as a number 9 isn’t working. He’s done absolutely nothing from open play in that role. 

7 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Definitely not.

RAITH TV not getting the respect of a call or message, not good at all.  Hope there is still time to get them on board again in some capacity. 

Had zero interest in the game which is a concern, I thought I would miss it way more than this. 

If the club don't act quick many like me will just drift regardless of future fortunes.

Any update on Lang? 

19 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

No, I'll tell YOU what I think: there's a much bigger picture than the recent bad run that you're willfully blind to. He's trying to fix the goal famine with what he's got and would have signed a decent striker but for the cancel culture brigade of which you were a vociferous part. McGlynn's been signing decent players whenever he gets the opportunity - give him a fuckin break or f**k off with Val and watch her ladies team up Gallatown park.

Are you the guy with Goodwillie 9 masking taped to the back of your Rovers shirt? If so, I look forward to discussing your choice with you in person next time.

10 minutes ago, pantene proV said:

Are you the guy with Goodwillie 9 masking taped to the back of your Rovers shirt? If so, I look forward to discussing your choice with you in person next time.

Do you really suppose there's only one person who thinks the club should stick to its contracts? And why would they want to discuss anything at all with a dickhead like you.

1 hour ago, pantene proV said:

Thought so.

It's what you want to think, so that's good enough for you. Logic and intellectual integrity are clearly foreign to you. I expect this is the standard of your every day life.

Edited by Raith_Raver

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

What did the banner say? 

We stand with Goodwillie, it was torn down quicker than it was put up thankfully. The guy who did it is well known for being a complete fucking bellend.

Edited by keyser_soze

24 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

We stand with Goodwillie, it was torn down quicker than it was put up thankfully. The guy who did it is well known for being a complete fucking bellend.

Completely stupid or got some balls to put that up in the current climate.  Think we can guess which.