Raith Rovers v Hamilton Academical

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I get what your saying lads, but a lot has came out since Tuesday night, how many of them are on £1200 a week for instance

Yeah there is that side if it. 

I do think that's why it's vital we get behind the players during the game. 

31 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Yeah there is that side if it. 

I do think that's why it's vital we get behind the players during the game. 

Yea I’m hoping we get behind the team. The players DO NOT deserve this shit. There will be a lot of nervousness amongst the players right now. It’s the club that have let them down. Not the fans

Edited by baillieinleeds

Didn’t think Zanatta was too bad on Tuesday, thought he showed flashes of his start of season form, albeit he didn’t do it nearly enough but I still think he’s a little unfortunate to miss out.

Glad Lang is back in for Musonda, that change had to be made. Poplatnik unlucky to miss out but Gullan has improved the last two games and is gaining sharpness, hopefully can get himself a goal from open play today and kick on.

2 hours ago, Roath Raver said:

Seen a few folk asking about this - there will be no RaithTV live stream, audio commentary, post match interview or highlights package for this game.

Sadness over this this, but not unhappiness. I believe the principled stand taken by the RaithTV volunteers was/is the correct result of this absolute fiasco. Hopefully the absolute chaos driven by the exodus of supporters in the various roles around the Club will ensure a thorough clean out after this abhorrent decision. While I can forgive Bene’s statement, as there is little else the Captain could say outwith resigning from his life’s work, I can’t find anyone else in this debacle that I think can continue long-term with the club…and that includes JMcG…except potentially Smudger, and even his involvement is unclear and, thus, doubtful.

Thank you to all the RaithTV volunteers for all your hard work over the years! 

1 hour ago, Always next quarter said:

Sorry to push I'm just a greedy service user. Is there a chance you could all return? 

Pushing my luck, have the club contacted the Raith TV team?

This was my first thought, but now I sit here typing this, at almost the half of the match, I find genuinely don’t really care. I’m not sure if I can truly return to the fold, now, or perhaps later. Meanwhile, Mr. Sim should be pondering how to respond to taking payment for a service he has, effectively, destroyed and how he is likely legally liable for refunds.