Raith Rovers v Hamilton Academical

15 hours ago, accies1874 said:
17 hours ago, cdhafc1874 said:
Had to check the username before I realised this was a Raith fans post emoji23.png

Same question applies if Accies get a penalty tomorrow!

Buzzing for when Mimnaugh gets a go. Must be soon.

I think I must be due a turn soon, we've missed that many penalties recently.

Usually i would still have been away down to this, even with the weather being rubbish. But even with the announcement on Thursday, my general feeling towards missing the game today is one of apathy. It’s been a long and draining week (as it probably has for most raith fans) and i just don’t have the usual feeling of looking forward to the game.

5 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I think the team will implode today due to all this, they'll be so nervous about what the crowd may do at some point in the game

Right lads go out there give it your all and just try to ignore the lads in the South Stand building the gallows. 

Edited by San Starko Rover

On 03/02/2022 at 18:33, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

As it stands it isn't, and if pressed I'll say it won't.

Kind of what I thought, working till just after 3 so RTV would have been my option. These folk must be drained so I hope they get some space. Kudos to all club TV shows how important they are. 

Read their Facebook hoping it would be resolved. TBF to the club staff they might not have had space to reach out. They must do that (if they haven't already) we actually all need to know the plan. 

Being harsh if they don't want to come back then the club need to get some generic media service in (I'm sure they have had offers from fortune seekers) hope this week brings better news. 

The game is huge I'm seeing little to suggest anything other than a 5th place finish. 

1 minute ago, Roath Raver said:

Seen a few folk asking about this - there will be no RaithTV live stream, audio commentary, post match interview or highlights package for this game.

I completely understand. You guys are literally the lifeline to so many fans across the world. I don’t make all the games and regularly listen/watch the streams if I can. You guys do so much good work and it’s a shame the board have ruined it. Really hope you guys return soon. 

3 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I don't know. They started like Usain Bolt on Tuesday night. 

Aye, you've already got one game under your belt since this fiasco kicked off with apparently a lot less animosity than would have been expected (looking from the outside anyway) so the players may be happy to get a bit normality back into the build up. 

48 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

Seen a few folk asking about this - there will be no RaithTV live stream, audio commentary, post match interview or highlights package for this game.

Sorry to push I'm just a greedy service user. Is there a chance you could all return? 

Pushing my luck, have the club contacted the Raith TV team?