Raith Rovers v Hamilton Academical

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I’m really torn. I think I will go, but honestly don’t think I have it in me to protest too much. I just want to support the team. 

I want to support the team too but I'm seriously pissed off at the folk who have absolutely fucked the reputation of our club. 

I'll see what else transpires before even thinking about going back. 

1 minute ago, San Starko Rover said:

3. For me is untenable as I’ve said on the other thread but obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion on who needs to go and who can stay. McGlynn and Smudger have gone from could do no wrong even during a horrendous run of form to probably receiving dogs abuse. 

For me they would have (possibly) approached the board with a few names, DG being one of them, the board are the ones who made it happen. Yes I think JMcG and Smudger are complicit however others are more so, unless I'm proved wrong

2 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I want to support the team too but I'm seriously pissed off at the folk who have absolutely fucked the reputation of our club. 

I'll see what else transpires before even thinking about going back. 

Fully respect anyone who doesn’t want to/can’t bring themselves to go back. It’s a horrible situation. I feel pretty emotionally drained from it all. 

I’m really torn. I think I will go, but honestly don’t think I have it in me to protest too much. I just want to support the team. 
I'm back. Missed Tuesday and was set to sit it out for a while but today's statement is the 1st sign I was looking for. The absolute minimum. So I'll be there. For the team, not the management. Particularly if he plays Musonda and Bene together.

43 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

What’s everyone’s feelings about this weekend, people happy to go or still waiting for more heads to roll from our illustrious leaders? I’m still not sure what to do but I’m delighted the scumbag won’t ever take to the field in a Raith shirt. Are Accies fans coming through for this or are some still boycotting us (totally understandable).  Think no matter what this could be a pretty hostile atmosphere with some real venom aimed at the manager and board (if they show their faces). Somehow I’ve got a feeling this’ll be another draw.  Think we should give Poplatik a chance up top.  Although in fairness a training cone would be preferable to the option we had lined up. 

Got covid but will pay for it, if Raith TV is available. Wouldn't have done so if Goodwillie was likely to play 

1 minute ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Got covid but will pay for it, if Raith TV is available. Wouldn't have done so if Goodwillie was likely to play 

Well hope it’s a mild case and you’re not too sick. Are the RaithTV guys covering this? I know they walked and I assume they’re welcome back but not seen if they’ve agreed to return yet.  

Back to actual football on field matters. We really need to grip up this defence. 

3 at the back doesnt work as we have no wing back on the left which leaves it all lobsided unless one of our many wongers can slot in there?

if its a back 4 Lang plus a n other probably Bene ad big Frankie has been gash. Is it worth giving McKay a go?

We've been much better getting on the ball and going forward which is in no small way thanks to Stanton who was sorely needed. 

Up front Poolatnik deserves a run of starts to build a relationship with somebody. He won't score many but he is industrious and due to the situation that is to never be mentioned again there are few other striking options.

2 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Back to actual football on field matters. We really need to grip up this defence. 

3 at the back doesnt work as we have no wing back on the left which leaves it all lobsided unless one of our many wongers can slot in there?

if its a back 4 Lang plus a n other probably Bene ad big Frankie has been gash. Is it worth giving McKay a go?

We've been much better getting on the ball and going forward which is in no small way thanks to Stanton who was sorely needed. 

Up front Poolatnik deserves a run of starts to build a relationship with somebody. He won't score many but he is industrious and due to the situation that is to never be mentioned again there are few other striking options.

Is Berra definitely out for this one not seen much chat on injures with everything going on, agree with you about Frankie not been at the races. Back 4 for me, as you said we lack the left otherwise. 

Lang has to play , Poppy needs to start and no just get 10 mins McKay might be a bit risky so it would have to be one of Bene/Frankie to partner Lang

Big question is has this clusterfuck affected the players focus on the task in hand, namely a play off place  as they are bound to be a tad worried now about the club finances, much like the rest of us