Raith Rovers v Hamilton Academical

What an extraordinary set of circumstances that Colin McGowan is not even in the top 5 biggest c***s in attendance at this game. 
We all know CMcG doesn't go to away games.

Especially not at a ground where he's almost as unwelcome as the home team's new signing...

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

If those players step out alongside him on to the pitch without a single peep of dissent then I would say it is self-evident that they "appear to have no issue with playing alongside him", just as the Clyde players over the last few years did not.

I haven't demanded or asked that they do anything, but I will definitely be judging them if they don't.

Should the same not apply to players that play against him?

6 hours ago, craigkillie said:

No, because they are not his teammates and colleagues.

True integrity would be their (opposing players) not sharing the pitch with him, just as in the way that many Raith fans will not enter the stadium.

FWIW, I don't think he will ever play for us.

Would you look at that.

Not sure what you expect the club captain, who probably has some media responsibility, to say. He has previous too, but do you really expect him to speak out against and criticise his employer, potentially losing his job? Much better if he'd said nothing, or that he was focused on the next game, but the lack of availability of our cowardly directors has put him in this position. His intellect has let him and us down.

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I know there will still be many that don't want to step back inside Stark's yet but I would ask any that are thinking about to come along on Saturday. Let the board and management team know what you think of them. They deserve every bit of flack going. But come and back the players, they are caught up in all of this and need our support.

Not sure what you expect the club captain, who probably has some media responsibility, to say. He has previous too, but do you really expect him to speak out against and criticise his employer, potentially losing his job? Much better if he'd said nothing, or that he was focused on the next game, but the lack of availability of our cowardly directors has put him in this position. His intellect has let him and us down.
Update - the club has let Bene down by not advising they were issuing a statement this morning.

Oh what a circus, oh what a show.

You and the other guy have spent the last day disagreeing with me when I said that the players had no problem playing with him. Then the club captain comes out and says that the players have no problem playing with him.

You and the other guy have spent the last day disagreeing with me when I said that the players had no problem playing with him. Then the club captain comes out and says that the players have no problem playing with him.
If you're too dim to read and understand my post you probably shouldn't be near electronics.

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I was disagreeing with your assertion that the players weren't aggrieved at the situation because they hadn't come out to say so publicly. 

You didn't know what their opinion was at the time (you still don't) but you were quite happy to tar them all with the same brush.

What’s everyone’s feelings about this weekend, people happy to go or still waiting for more heads to roll from our illustrious leaders? I’m still not sure what to do but I’m delighted the scumbag won’t ever take to the field in a Raith shirt. Are Accies fans coming through for this or are some still boycotting us (totally understandable).  Think no matter what this could be a pretty hostile atmosphere with some real venom aimed at the manager and board (if they show their faces). Somehow I’ve got a feeling this’ll be another draw.  Think we should give Poplatik a chance up top.  Although in fairness a training cone would be preferable to the option we had lined up. 

4 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

What’s everyone’s feelings about this weekend, people happy to go or still waiting for more heads to roll from our illustrious leaders? I’m still not sure what to do but I’m delighted the scumbag won’t ever take to the field in a Raith shirt. Are Accies fans coming through for this or are some still boycotting us (totally understandable).  Think no matter what this could be a pretty hostile atmosphere with some real venom aimed at the manager and board (if they show their faces). Somehow I’ve got a feeling this’ll be another draw.  Think we should give Poplatik a chance up top.  Although in fairness a training cone would be preferable to the option we had lined up. 

As I said on the other thread I'll be going to 

1. Give the players my 100% backing

2. Give the boards 100% dugs abuse

3. Management - Jury is out but not looking too good

11 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

As I said on the other thread I'll be going to 

1. Give the players my 100% backing

2. Give the boards 100% dugs abuse

3. Management - Jury is out but not looking too good

3. For me is untenable as I’ve said on the other thread but obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion on who needs to go and who can stay. McGlynn and Smudger have gone from could do no wrong even during a horrendous run of form to probably receiving dogs abuse.