Raith Rovers v Hamilton Academical

Just the football please.

with the doom and gloom surrounding the club, let’s try to focus on what matters. The players need to brave this storm. Safety is more important than pushing for promotion, I think it’s way beyond us now. 

36 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Just the football please.

with the doom and gloom surrounding the club, let’s try to focus on what matters. The players need to brave this storm. Safety is more important than pushing for promotion, I think it’s way beyond us now. 

Just the football? Easy to say, but the club is disintegrating in the background and there is no obvious way out of what’s been done.

On the Accies game, the off pitch stuff didn’t seem to affect the team too much last night but it ended up another draw and the prospect of where we finish in the table has become a secondary matter. At the end of the day we’re a football club, so hopefully we can win a game of football. 

19 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Just the football? Easy to say, but the club is disintegrating in the background and there is no obvious way out of what’s been done.

On the Accies game, the off pitch stuff didn’t seem to affect the team too much last night but it ended up another draw and the prospect of where we finish in the table has become a secondary matter. At the end of the day we’re a football club, so hopefully we can win a game of football. 

For now, we are still a business, we can’t just keep on denigrating the club. If they are serious about rebuilding that trust. Do  what needs to be done, the people that sanctioned the move have to get rid of Goodwillie and pay his wages for the 2 1/2 years of his contract. Why should the fans pay for this because of the sheer fucking lunacy of management and BoD. If I’m honest I’d definitely get behind a Penman Consortium to get these clowns out of the club. 

Edited by baillieinleeds

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Lang in for Musonda, Berra (if fit) in for Benedictus, Poplatnik in for Gullan.

Hopefully Goodwillie is still unavailable so we can kick that particular can further down the road.

Yup, the goals we lost last night were shocking. It’s good we’re pushing forward with more frequency. Bene and Lang if Berra is unavailable. Meaning I’d be leaving Bene on the bench. 

4 minutes ago, Double Jack D said:

No going.

Not Interested.

I thought that too, but we have to stick by the players signed previously before the collective lunacy of management and BoD royally screwed us over. 

nb, hopefully Goodwillie never kicks a ball for us

Edited by baillieinleeds

15 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Raith Rovers waived this right when they signed a rapist.

Have you also decided to lump the fans into this equation?? Or would you rather we terminate our tenure as a club within the Scottish Football League??

4 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I thought that too, but we have to stick by the players signed previously before the collective lunacy of management and BoD royally screwed us over. 

nb, hopefully Goodwillie never kicks a ball for us

Based upon last night the bond between the players and fans is still there. Management and fans, not so much.