WC Qualifying Play off Final

Darkness78

Hopefully after success v Ukraine at Hampden, Scotland progress to the final away to Wales or Austria.

Does anyone have any knowledge of the logistics of ticketing for the final, given that teams and venues are only known four days earlier.

Obviously digital tickets make things easier in terms of delivering tickets, but is there some advance preparations in place for this?

Take their point though. Getting a home game for the semi final was reward for highest place finishers. It should be a home game.

The final games are not a home tie however. Getting the game was decided by random draw. Ticket allocations for the final qualifying games should be much more balanced. 

I'm a 15 pointer, and if it was Wales I'm confident I'd get a ticket. It would require every single member on 16+ points to take a ticket, which obviously won't happen. You just need to be on the ball when the sale drops to 15 pointers. However, I do completely agree that this game should be treated as a cup final. Even a 70/30 split for Wales would be sensible. For Austria give us the same and if we didn't sell the full allocation then they get them back.

14 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Take their point though. Getting a home game for the semi final was reward for highest place finishers. It should be a home game.

The final games are not a home tie however. Getting the game was decided by random draw. Ticket allocations for the final qualifying games should be much more balanced. 

That's a pretty fair point.  To be honest, I'd run all the playoff finals at a neutral set of venues.  We didn't really get the full effect for Euro 2020 given Covid, but getting a home draw in the final is going to be such a massive advantage, and the lucky (because that's all it is at that stage) side can further cement that by giving the minimum allocation.  Completely agree that the top ranked sides should get the home draw in the semi, like you say, but the final is different.  I'd still say that if we got the home draw, although a lot quieter, and with a big smug grin on my face.  But I'd still say it.