St Mirren v Motherwell 1/2/22

Why was Tait trying to cut back inside in such a position of danger. Just clear the ball when you had the chance ffs.

Great corner from Ronan and a teriffic header from Gogic on his debut. Should really be seeing the game out after that but not to be. 

The Motherwell fannies on the pitch after their goal was embarrassing. 

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

That was a horrendous watch.

Both teams should be thoroughly embarassed at their levels of shiteness.

Somehow this game is going to look decent on highlights but it was a complete shitfest.

Must have been at least 40 throw ins.

Alexander got the he set the team out to get. Horrendous. If my full backs were complete pish going forward I would simply not line up with a formation that forces them to be the only width in the team.

As has been said, over the piece a draw was a fair outcome.

Other than the goals, Gogic had one cleared off the line first half and produced Kelly's goal-line save 2nd half, Alnwick has 2 excellent saves also 2nd half.

Conceding a stoppage time goal always feels like a defeat, why Tait just didn't do a Row Z only he knows,

Wee guys from both sets of fans being fannies after Well's goal.

I actually thought we were better when Erwin came on. Not that he was particularly good, but it just gave us a better shape and the rest of the team looked more comfortable. That 15 minutes after Brophy went off and everyone seemed lost as to what position they were playing was really bad.

I hope he is trolling because if he believes this then the fella needs help……..

Motherwell manager Graham Alexander tells BBC Scotland: "We were devastated that we were 1-0 down because it was from nothing. 

"We dominated the opponent tonight, double the attempts on goal and attempts on target, played most of the game in their half - they couldn't get out at times. 

"The players are really frustrated that we dropped two points because by far we were the better team."

Just now, Torfason said:

Motherwell manager Graham Alexander tells BBC Scotland: "We were devastated that we were 1-0 down because it was from nothing. 

"We dominated the opponent tonight, double the attempts on goal and attempts on target, played most of the game in their half - they couldn't get out at times. 

"The players are really frustrated that we dropped two points because by far we were the better team."

He's talking pish and not for the first time.

5 minutes ago, WHU said:

Mother wells goal comes from having a right footed player playing left back 

No it doesn’t. Right footed or left footed, Motherwell’s goal comes from a player failing to obey the ‘when in doubt put it out’ mantra. He fcuked up. He’ll know he fcuked up and will be feeling bad about it.

We move on.

Also, the wee fannies in both corners of the ground playing at being Ultras hard men. Get yersels tae’ fcuk.

Let’s all just forget that game even happened. Take the point apiece and move on. Both teams rotten all night. 
As Al B also says, that was exactly the same response to our draw with Hibs last week.

While an injury time goal is always great fun it didn't mask just how turgid the game was. Both teams were really lacking in quality in their play and it was really scrappy. A draw was probably fair but if ever there was a game when neither side deserved a point it was tonight.

I never thought I'd see a repeat of the Mugabi up front experiment but there it was tonight, and strangely effective too.

4 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

As Al B also says, that was exactly the same response to our draw with Hibs last week.

While an injury time goal is always great fun it didn't mask just how turgid the game was. Both teams were really lacking in quality in their play and it was really scrappy. A draw was probably fair but if ever there was a game when neither side deserved a point it was tonight.

I never thought I'd see a repeat of the Mugabi up front experiment but there it was tonight, and strangely effective too.

Agree. Rubbish game. Until the Gogic header, a 0-0 shitfest and a point each would have been absolutely the right outcome. Shame Tait fcuked up, but he did, and we can’t change that. 

Time for a cuppa’ life goes on. 😎

15 minutes ago, Torfason said:

We might have edged it as the better team but we didn't create near enough to be feeling like we should have put the game away.

The St Mirren goal had a bit of inevitability about it. And I need to see a replay but we had 11 men back for the corner but no one on the post.