SUPERBOWL LVI

lichtie23

On 08/02/2022 at 13:00, Florentine_Pogen said:

Mrs. F_P gently ramping up her Bengals cheerleader schtick as the week goes on. Just waiting to see if she starts looking online for anywhere in Edinburgh that stocks Goldstar or Skyline chilli.
(Both vile IMHO..........)

Think most Embra chippy's do Goldstar.

Fife Creamery. BROWN SAUCE GOLD STAR 5LT

Bengals have unwaveringly been my team since early 80's.....and there's been some hard years.

The heart says we can win the Superbowl with Joe Burrow putting on a QB masterclass.

The head says the Rams defensive line will crush our weak offensive line and get 10-12 sacks on Joe Burrow.

Burgers and beers lined up.

Bengals have unwaveringly been my team since early 80's.....and there's been some hard years.

The heart says we can win the Superbowl with Joe Burrow putting on a QB masterclass.

The head says the Rams defensive line will crush our weak offensive line and get 10-12 sacks on Joe Burrow.

Burgers and beers lined up.
Yeah, I worry how the Bengals can stop the Rams DLine

Think this will be a lopsided Rams win, unfortunately for the neutrals. The Bengals really aren't very good, and have ridden their luck and some Burrow heroics to get this far. I think it's a match-up that the Rams probably win 4 times in 5, but the SB has a habit of throwing up surprises here and there. Overall, if I was forced to put money on it I'd go with something like 31-17 Rams.

I'm no really bothered who wins but slightly favouring the Bengals, for the simple reason I don't like the look of Sean McVay, (people you dislike for no apparent reason thread for this)
Only got into American Football in last couple of years, so haven't got a dedicated team yet, but that will change next season, I've narrowed it down to 3,

Miami Dolphins( as kid in 80s can mind Dan Marino, Miami vice etc)

Chicago Bears( American City I'd like to visit the most, so if I do I'll take in a game if I can)

Minnesota Vikings( cool kit, reminds me of Batistuta and Fiorentina, smart stadium)

Any other suggestions are welcome, bearing in mind I'm a Falkirk fan, so a team that is failing miserably to the humour of others, and loads of fans( wouldn't be a true Falkirk supporter if I never got a crowd w**k in) lol

10 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Greatest name in US sports. Greatest name ever.

I also like Randy Bullock and Frostee Rucker, you just don’t get that in Scottish fitba’, although, maybe there’s American NFL fans on a forum somewhere on the planet talking about a rapist who actually has the surname Goodwillie. Stranger things have surely happened.