Stagsby’s Staggies v Dunno-Who’s* Dons

As the County faithful know by now, how the team do depends an awful lot on whether or not I am there and whether or not I get hospitality. (2.33 points per game when both those boxes ticked; 0.6 points per game when I’m not there at all).

All is in order for this one, so let’s say 4-1 County, RCC with at least a couple of them.

BRING IT.

*Please forgive the grammar in the title. When my dog woke me at 1:30am, it suddenly came to mind that I got it wrong. My instinct is to correct it, but I feel equally strongly that the original version is significantly more aesthetically pleasing, so I’m going to leave it as it is.

Edited by The Great Stagsby

• The Great Stagsby changed the title to Stagsby’s Staggies v Dunno-Who’s* Dons

We are absolute muck away from home but we have to start winning these games if we fancy a European tour next season. With Hedges away, I expect Jenks to get a bit more responsibility for creating. Might he play Campbell left back and shift Hayes further forward, might McLennan or Kennedy start in place of Hedges, or will we be treated to a JET masterclass. Who knows. 0-0. 

We’ve no problem scoring goals so I’m confident we’ll get at least 1. Watched Aberdeen against St Mirren last week and they were rank rotten. However, they got a draw with Rangers the league game before in a match they could’ve and maybe should’ve won. So who knows what Aberdeen team will turn up.

If we can hold on to RCC today then I think we can win the game. I’ll go 2-1 County.

Think we can beat this Aberdeen side, their possession is so slow. Scott Brown will bam someone up at some point. One of out defenders will do something stupid. 

2-1 to County.

I am seeing there is a small social media campaign organising applause on the 17th minute tonight in support of alleged online racism levelled at Regan Charles-Cook following Saturdays match.  Would be nice if the Dons could join us in sending a clear message that Dingwall is no place for racists.

ok, that last bit is tongue in cheek