Falkirk 1 Queen’s Park 1

Hanging on for a point to ensure the track record stays a fraction ahead of Sheerin’s.

Sheerin’s 1.0 points per game now eating dust behind Rennie’s 1.16 😬

Being brutally honest, another unconvincing performance. The shaky start lasted for 45 minutes…..

Edited by Duncan Freemason

On 30/01/2022 at 21:42, an86 said:

The only things up for debate are who is scoring from a wonder goal or from a set piece and in what hilarious manner are we going to concede the equaliser?

4C13B26F-EAC8-4020-925C-9D9FCBF5EDC6.jpeg.1265ef9f86963172c2c473ed43422d49.jpeg

Edited by an86

Guest TedCrilly
14 minutes ago, Baggio said:

Dowds and Telfer subbed is madness unless there was an injury

Absolutely. Crazy subs unless they were injured. As predicted McGuffie put in another abysmal performance. We desperately need another centre mid. 

Absolutely. Crazy subs unless they were injured. As predicted McGuffie put in another abysmal performance. We desperately need another centre mid. 

I think that as QP kept passing out from the back that they thought that Ompreon’s pace might catch QP out in the closing minutes.
Trouble is Ompreon has no ability with the ball even if he did catch them out.....

We’re still not very good and if that’s our lot till the end of the season, we’re not going very far. Much better second half though (wouldn’t be difficult, first half was absolutely dire) and it was good to see some fight. 

Edited by 18BAIRN76

7 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Hanging on for a point to ensure the track record stays a fraction ahead of Sheerin’s.

Sheerin’s 1.0 points per game now eating dust behind Rennie’s 1.16 😬

Being brutally honest, another unconvincing performance. The shaky start lasted for 45 minutes…..

It's hardly time for pinpointing PPG this early, could easily say we are unbeaten in 50% of our games too.

It wasn't great and more huff n puff. I'd rather have Dixon in the back 3 and not wing back, tbh I think I'd rather have 4-4-2 as we are either too gung-ho or too defensive. I had plenty squeaky bum moments in the last 10mins.

Queens Park take care of the ball and clearly should be closer to the top than they are, God knows how they have had 1 win in 13 now

More with pass marks with than not for us. Telfer was immense, as was “overweight and slow” Dowds. I was also pleasantly surprised by McKay today who I think did well. Main disappointments were Kabia and Dixon. 

Nesbitt’s red was daft and completely unnecessary - the corner clearly went straight out of play. 

Not a popular opinion but the support is just as shit as the team at the moment.